lurcher pups for sale

im putting these up for a friend a repeat mating by my old dog duke the first litter really hit the notes and are genuine top class alrounders the bitch is a very good lamping and ferretting dog and regularly does 20 pluses on the lamp these pups are cheap at 150 squid apiece if your genuinley interested ring on 01873 811247 or 07890752109 south wales dont pm me because i live ten miles from him bonny022.jpgdog013.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im putting these up for a friend a repeat mating by my old dog duke the first litter really hit the notes and are genuine top class alrounders the bitch is a very good lamping and ferretting dog and regularly does 20 pluses on the lamp these pups are cheap at 150 squid apiece if your genuinley interested ring on 01873 811247 or 07890752109 south wales dont pm me because i live ten miles from him bonny022.jpgdog013.jpg

by heck them pups look to have taken it out of that bitch how many did it have

• 5 weeks later...

these pups are now 9 weeks old and guaranteed to make the grade in his prime the sire was one of the best allrounders in the country and is a proven stocker the previous litter all made top class all rounders and are a steal at 150 a piece no time wasters please phone number is above gypsypups002.jpg

these pups are now 9 weeks old and guaranteed to make the grade in his prime the sire was one of the best allrounders in the country and is a proven stocker the previous litter all made top class all rounders and are a steal at 150 a piece no time wasters please phone number is above gypsypups002.jpg

any better pics mate

GTOMO .,

THATS A FINE LOOKING DOG ;) .......... THE SIRES OBVIOUSLY THROWING WELL PUT TOGETHER STOCK

AND I DONT GIVE OUT PRAISE TO EVERY PICTURE THATS POSTED LIKE MOST SEEM TO

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

Guest BIG FRANK

the best in the country? :hmm: