Dog pups

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My dog pups are coming on very well I couldn't be happier with them 

I ran a few deerhound greyhound x saluki greyhound’s back in the 80’s and early 90’s I liked them ?

nice pups cash and I like the old dog, my first bitch was beddy lurcher cross pure saluki ( 1969 ) great bitch, her father ( flash ) went to several  lurchers with deerhound in them, they made some ve

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Trev70 said:

I ran a few deerhound greyhound x saluki greyhound’s back in the 80’s and early 90’s I liked them ?

5C4FC120-71EF-4A29-AD66-F57CC27628BA.jpeg

4B2FD582-CE80-42A6-993F-A9C22B02D4CC.jpeg

8B0971B3-513D-4EED-9D58-559A082A5A6D.jpeg

Lovely looking animals mate my dad ran the same cross back in the 80's  aswell big dogs would take any thing 

Edited by CA$H 91
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, oddser said:

You find most x are not what they say folk just guessing unless it is there own breed but what dose it matter as long as they do the job 

That's my old dog rio and he looks nothing like a saluki cross there is more in his breed than that he was 29 inch aswell .... and he is the grandfather or the red hairy pup 

Screenshot_20200218-162406_Gallery.jpg

Edited by CA$H 91
  • Like 5
29 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

I like the look of the pup in bottom pic

Thank you mate bred him my self and bred his father my self and had his father from 5 weeks old and I'm very happy with what I'm getting out of this breed 

Real nice pair of pups,how's the coloured one bred?

Does it never bother you that all the work you put in they could be took off you if you're caught,

It would be the end for me

Fair play to you,I only give up 5year ago due to health and loss of a good dog.?

11 minutes ago, 2 old 2 run said:

Real nice pair of pups,how's the coloured one bred?

Does it never bother you that all the work you put in they could be took off you if you're caught,

It would be the end for me

Fair play to you,I only give up 5year ago due to health and loss of a good dog.?

The coloured one is out of bitch who is out of joe Kelly's bitch to benji2  to a dog out of bulldozer to a double decon bred bitch .... yer mate I almost give up half way in to the season just gone had a car tuck off me chaced all over the shop week in week out ASBO  it's a bad time to be In the job I normally in a comp or a cup and now the is no way you can run a good match now but this season  coming is make or break for me to tell the truth let's just sea how things pan out 

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, 2 old 2 run said:

Understand where your coming from,I could put up with loss of a car but to lose a dog that I put time and money into would finish me,

No way of replacing years  of breeding to let them be confiscated and put in pet homes or pts

Ano what you are saying mate the can never be replaced I have had my stuff for a long time same breed but Never been in that bote yet mate were the have tried to take my dog but it's making it worse coz the is a lot more lads taking police chaces to stop that happening done it my self to tell the truth to avoid this it's getting harder and harder but I dont ever whant to give up 

1 hour ago, 2 old 2 run said:

Good on yer,don't let the b*****ds win,all best for next season ,hope the young dogs do you proud, but the job will never be like it was?

Thank you mate and al try my best to keep going as long as I can... and tell the truth it will be a very sad day when we can not walk the land and do what we love doing ....so you are right mate f**k them there is a lot worse thing we could be doing 

Edited by CA$H 91