Deerhound x greyhound pup

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

I was wondering what happened to him myself.He lives around 800 km from me but his brindle bitch is a sister from a later litter than my blue bitch.Such a small number of running dog people here.Have never met him in person but hope he's ok.I don't know all 25 000 000 people though lol.

Yeah but he used 2 say Doug grins u must know him

• Haha 1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy with my deerhound greyhound pup , the mrs has named him Boris for gods sake he’s a good natured little thing 

First cross growing nice 6 month old got it from a lad on here 

My cuzen has just got a lovely deerhound cross bitch pupy 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

My little blue whippet stag put a 6ft roo on the ground and had it by the throat after it attacked me when ferreting,she got stitches from that and it nearly grabbed me dragging her off it.I had a mate gutted and killed by a roo after he shot it and walked up to it.Just for the record , fair dinkum and cobber were last used here in the 1950's "ya pommy b*****ds" ?.

Woolloomooloo mate, woolloomooloo ? lol ?

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

Lol, that's actually the suburb I got my first root,a hooker when I was 15.It's near Kings Cross.I thought I'd share that,lol.

Lol

Edited by shaaark
9 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Lol, that's actually the suburb I got my first root,a hooker when I was 15.It's near Kings Cross.I thought I'd share that,lol.

Apparently the hooker still remembers you ??? He sends his regards ?. Atb

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 10/04/2020 at 21:42, Aussie Whip said:

A fifteen year old lad in Woolloomooloo! The classic tale of a misspent youth with a happy ending lol

Edited by Silversnake
Misspelling
23 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I was the lad,the"lady"was 23.Should have charged her instead of her charging me the dirty rocko, lol.

You are quick as a whip! Meant to say lad and edited it as soon as I realised that it said lady, but clearly not quick enough for the Aussie whip lol

• Like 1
On ‎15‎/‎04‎/‎2020 at 16:34, CA$H 91 said:

My cuzen has just got a lovely deerhound cross bitch pupy 

IMG-20200414-WA0061.jpg

Is she a straight first cross? if so whats the Deerhound lines? and again if a straight first cross what is the Greyhounds track name If applicable,cheers My hounds

On 09/04/2020 at 21:17, Gilbey said:

? Yeah think Platts a bit bigger and doesn't wear knee high boots and pink nail polish...

That's not what I've heard that's his hunting atire I would have you know