Bull x litter/pup from while back, trunk?

Thanks lads , am still on here  just dont post much on it now . Kong hes called  the fawn dog I kept back from my old dog  . Season past was his first proper season  think I killed about 50 with him , he wouldn't be as smart and as hard as his sire  but doing the job for me . The dam sadly passed away few months back in a mates yard . There was 3 in the litter the black one didnt make the grade apparently  but heard rumours  someone else had her as she was ment to come back to me and the other fawn bitch is doing well a good friend I gave her to . Il post a few pic of them below .

Cheers zombie I use a samsung s10 on the top of a blitz 240 

• Like 3
6 hours ago, the trunk said:

IMG_20200408_2199.jpg

IMG_20200408_31764.jpg

IMG_20200408_40365.jpg

Dogs looking well trunk and seeing the work they need,I enjoy your clips on utube,let’s hope the ban gets lifted over here one day and we may be able to get the dogs back behind them ?,p.s can you send me or put a post up of how you’ve attached the cam to the 240 lamp cheers Z 

young dog doing  well  trunk, and nice looking lurcher , glad you still  on here with few posts  , you still working the black/ white sire , or just the brown pup in  pic. he looks like threw more to the greyhound , but as you said on here few times, with this x , its hit and miss with it, as few dont make at out and out fox dogs  like the sire as done . would you say the straight pit x grey , are  the better fox dogs , i liked the  line bred 1x pit x grey lurchers ,   the couple i see weren't over big like some  bullxs  , these were agile , not bad wind  plenty of guts , but can see why the saluki or your collie in them  to get  better wind,  have you ever tried  the pit x grey x saluki x grey  over your way , before you used the drop of collie in your line . ?

On 07/04/2020 at 05:02, Black neck said:

Think trunk is still on here but different name I wont say what it is as I have 2 protect folks animinity in my line of work 

Plus I might be wrong 

I heard you had a Unique set of skills........!! Atb

23 hours ago, ZOMBIE said:

Dogs looking well trunk and seeing the work they need,I enjoy your clips on utube,let’s hope the ban gets lifted over here one day and we may be able to get the dogs back behind them ?,p.s can you send me or put a post up of how you’ve attached the cam to the 240 lamp cheers Z 

Was just about to ask the same ??