9 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Not a fan then ?

It’s ok branding him eccentric but he was not a decent man, he Inherited longleat through birthrights and shite on his family, don’t really have an effect on me but a wanker is always a wanker even though people don’t like to talk ill of the dead ??

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Balaur said:

Spent some nice days there at Longleat, animals always looked in decent nick, seemed like a character, never met him has a couple of crazy nights in the nightclub below the big house Oscars I believe it was called, didn't he have 7 wifets....still far worse than him about, English eccentric....

I had a night out at Oscars.... Mad experience going outside off your nut on pukkas... Listening to ? roaring ?

Rip Lord Bath 

• Like 1
Just now, Bush Rummager said:

He had more women than Ken Barlow.... he could certainly f@@k em...

If the pictures of his conquests were anything like true to nature he must have had a grudge against his cock.Seemed a mad eccentric decent sort.I bet he,d have been a good type to get drunk with.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, morton said:

If the pictures of his conquests were anything like true to nature he must have had a grudge against his cock.Seemed a mad eccentric decent sort.I bet he,d have been a good type to get drunk with.

Those greedy buxom wenches seen through his fancy atire Mort... and were thinking purley about the said coin to be made from this much sort after living relic... from a bygone time. A bit like the said beddy!! Who had the last laugh..... f@@k knows!!  Seemd like he lived a geart life and reached a reasonable age. I'd sign up to that now... RIP fellah...

• Like 4
7 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Seemed like a wacky character.. I like Wacky characters. 

Yes like Gerry adams, Martin mcguiness, Gerry kelly, Dessie ohare, ohhh wait you mean a different kind of wacky??? They whack people in a different way hahahaha OJ dmd

20 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I had a night out at Oscars.... Mad experience going outside off your nut on pukkas... Listening to ? roaring ?

Rip Lord Bath 

Done a few nights fishing out there in the past they sound like there in your swim when they start roaring at 4 in the morning, gets the arse twitching for sure✌️

• Haha 1