started looking for a good little torche a few years back and decided on a p7.just what i was after bright small and well made that had an adjustable beam from spot to flood.feckers then brought out the p7 2 which is even brighter so i got one of those and gave the old one to my dad.the mark 2 was what i thought to be the best in that price range so i thought no need to buy another one ever.last time i went to the gun shop pre lockdown i noticed they had the new p7r that had twice the power and was rechargable.now this thing lights up like the sun and for a torche of this size to get this kind of performance you used to have one of those hand held two foot long ones.will have to say my quest for a good little torche is over .having spent nearly £200 so far i think i will keep this one and not look at any others

2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

started looking for a good little torche a few years back and decided on a p7.just what i was after bright small and well made that had an adjustable beam from spot to flood.feckers then brought out the p7 2 which is even brighter so i got one of those and gave the old one to my dad.the mark 2 was what i thought to be the best in that price range so i thought no need to buy another one ever.last time i went to the gun shop pre lockdown i noticed they had the new p7r that had twice the power and was rechargable.now this thing lights up like the sun and for a torche of this size to get this kind of performance you used to have one of those hand held two foot long ones.will have to say my quest for a good little torche is over .having spent nearly £200 so far i think i will keep this one and not look at any others

Have had one for years mate great battery life and good torch, I have a rat tail switch and gun mount with mine as well makes a good little air gun lamp, think I got mine from abroad when the American police used them ?