• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another cracking day for it yesterday.... Spicy spatchcock chicken, potato wedges and vegetables...   

After you boys got my mouth watering got this bad boy out of the freezer. Cheers Arry

Had one yesterday..very nice.. Done my tikka chicken kebabs Terriakya veg A couple of salads...with home made dressings...I enjoy a bit of cooking and like it more outside..

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

BBQ later haven't had one for a few days looking forwards now, bit experimental, chicken thigh kebabs with a garlic ginger lemon chilli type thing and some piri pork steaks and a few bangers...

IMG_20200424_095013233.jpg

You could get some Hazel whips strip the bark of thread the sausages on them let the lads cook them their selfs Joe. My lads used to love doing that when we were fishing, some finger roll and tomato sauce. They never for get them times, must be nice spending extra time with them mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Looks good that not got instagram it any good?

I think it's brilliant! LOL. It'd be the last social media I got rid of out of what I do use, which is basically, FB, IG and THL.

It's a brilliant platform for sharing knowledge and experiences and for helping inspire you. Pages/accounts for anything you are interested in.

It gets a lot of shit from old people who think it's just for Kardashians to post selfies, LOL.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, waltjnr said:

Just got a pizza oven ,so experimenting at mo ,buffalo mozzarella,garlic herb bread !

IMG-20200517-WA0026.jpg

Ive been watching loads of videos on YouTube during lockdown about making a pizza oven,  watching was as far as I got I'm back to reality tomorrow ?

Token photo from yesterday's bbq, would have been rude not to with the cracking weather!

That's about the 3rd round of meat on.. Pork and Lamb.

I reckon that must number 7 or 8 for the year now.

Got to make the most of every nice day now.. not got a clue if we're going to manage to get any holidays in this year with the current situ!!

This is as close as a holiday as we're going to get for a while!!?

20200520_164540-01.jpeg.acc2451b8f19aa3dc247eea748f22cf3.jpeg

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Balaur said:

Do you add fat to the burgers bga?

Yeah with rabbit, maybe a quarter pork belly, perhaps a little less. 

None in venison burgers. 

• Like 1