• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another cracking day for it yesterday.... Spicy spatchcock chicken, potato wedges and vegetables...   

After you boys got my mouth watering got this bad boy out of the freezer. Cheers Arry

Had one yesterday..very nice.. Done my tikka chicken kebabs Terriakya veg A couple of salads...with home made dressings...I enjoy a bit of cooking and like it more outside..

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Everybody's grub looks top notch. I'm defo going to start putting more effort into cooking. This lockdown has shown how much we go out to eat when you can make some real good stuff at home.

Fully agree mate. a bit of effort and it’s far better  I found meself taking me own chillies into a restaurant to make ther food taste better that’s when I thought I best start cooking me own as I’m giving them cnts money and taking me own bits in to make it taste better it’s a no brainer really 

Edited by green lurchers
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Another cracking day for it yesterday....

Spicy spatchcock chicken, potato wedges and vegetables... 

20200410_194312.jpg

IMG-20200410-WA0028.jpg

20200410_185022.jpg

Well Kev if you got to have lock down thats the way to do it. We have been blessed with some cracking weather especially first thing and sunset and that just the spot to watch the sun go down. Spot on mate.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Everybody's grub looks top notch. I'm defo going to start putting more effort into cooking. This lockdown has shown how much we go out to eat when you can make some real good stuff at home.

Too right....its times like now that i wish id married a mumsy stay indoors housewifey type.....the gaff is a mess and im weighing about 9 stone now ?

Ive said it a lot recently but the times we currently find ourselves in make you appreciate a lot of stuff we take for granted.

• Haha 1
13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Am i the only nosey old f****r whos trying to work out who are the kids and who are the parents in Newkids family ?

No...I am as well... ??

• Haha 3

I'll be lighting up in about 45 minutes. Got some really rough pork mince that I normally use for meatballs. This time it is going to be used for pork, apple and leek burgers. Home made chips, par boiled then fried over the charcoal after coating in duck fat, home made BBQ beans using tomato puree, smoked paprika, a touch of hot chilli pepper, a bit of chorizo, a few lardons, minced onions and garlic and some pre-cooked white beans. I've sliced half an onion, sprinkled salt, pepper, and garlic powder over then wrapped it all up in a foil parcel to go on the griddle. And some of those burger buns from the supermarket to soak up the juices.

Might have a beer too ?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

You don'y actually cook your pangolins do you?! ??

Well that's what the Chinese guy who sold me it said it was ...ill just wing it I reckon a hour and half should be rate lol

image0.jpg

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

As in.....dip a marmite soldier into a yolk ? 

Well shit in your hat and punch it........it sounds revolting but i might have to try that.

Lol yeah, like I said before gnash, just enough marmite on the toast/soldier, then dipped into said yolk, simple but delicious ?

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Well that's what the Chinese guy who sold me it said it was ...ill just wing it I reckon a hour and half should be rate lol

image0.jpg

? The f**k you roasting e t for, ya madman?!

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

image0.jpg

Something that ugly deserves an overnighted in the slow cooker with a bottle of red before I’d be approaching it with my cutlery ✌️

16 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I'll be lighting up in about 45 minutes. Got some really rough pork mince that I normally use for meatballs. This time it is going to be used for pork, apple and leek burgers. Home made chips, par boiled then fried over the charcoal after coating in duck fat, home made BBQ beans using tomato puree, smoked paprika, a touch of hot chilli pepper, a bit of chorizo, a few lardons, minced onions and garlic and some pre-cooked white beans. I've sliced half an onion, sprinkled salt, pepper, and garlic powder over then wrapped it all up in a foil parcel to go on the griddle. And some of those burger buns from the supermarket to soak up the juices.

Might have a beer too ?

Pics mate sounds beautiful

15 minutes ago, kanny said:

image0.jpg

Looks like you have cooked the head of that alien of  e t 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1