• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another cracking day for it yesterday.... Spicy spatchcock chicken, potato wedges and vegetables...   

After you boys got my mouth watering got this bad boy out of the freezer. Cheers Arry

Had one yesterday..very nice.. Done my tikka chicken kebabs Terriakya veg A couple of salads...with home made dressings...I enjoy a bit of cooking and like it more outside..

Posted Images

Had one yesterday..very nice..

Done my tikka chicken kebabs

Terriakya veg

A couple of salads...with home made dressings...I enjoy a bit of cooking and like it more outside..

20200405_152556.jpg.22e705df231e478901d814359b42cfe5.jpg

20200405_171237.jpg

20200405_171227.jpg

• Like 12
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

All or nothing mate..lol

The kids and mrs were happy...

Where it’s all gone wrong folk dragging bits of shit out of cardboard box’s to put in micro wave cooking becomes so simple  .   Bit of tlc and heart in what your eating makes huge difference ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Where it’s all gone wrong folk dragging bits of shit out of cardboard box’s to put in micro wave cooking becomes so simple  .   Bit of tlc and heart in what your eating makes huge difference ?

Helps if you enjoy cooking/eating mate...

Big thing for us...we love decent food, even the kids....it ain't hard to eat well...

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

99 times out of 100, I use completely fresh ingredients. Butchers and grocers etc everyday. Don't mind spending time cooking a decent meal. As for a microwave... I don't and won't own one.

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, mushroom said:

99 times out of 100, I use completely fresh ingredients. Butchers and grocers etc everyday. Don't mind spending time cooking a decent meal. As for a microwave... I don't and won't own one.

I worked in a big factory in maintenance, there where loads of Microwaves in all the tea stations and canteen. Every year a lady came around with a geiger counter to test each one. Jokingly I said I bet you never find any that are faulty or leak, she answered well put it this way I won't have one in my house.

Cheers Arry

RAIN !! Naah.  a month ago half the country was under water and hoses were flooded out by overflowing rivers .  It's strange that every year we'd have a week of hot weather and some people would moan and groan about hot it was and that they couldn't cope.  I used to remind them that they had months of rain, cold, frost ,snow. high winds and all the damage , upheaval and cost of insurance, heating and short days.  Some sort of agreed but how those in Scotland cope good only knows.  Roll on global warming and BBQ days.

She's in the kitchen making me eggs Benedict on ciabatta, with salmon, sorrel, crispy smoked bacon and homemade chilli relish for lunch/brunch/breakfast served with a beer... I must've done something right this morning ??

Later on I'm making beef Wellington.. gonna spice up the mushroom coating with a scotch bonnet and whisky (with most of the alcohol burnt off) I'm tempted to seal the coating onto the beef with a smoked bacon wrap.... Anyone know if that will work or will the bacon be limp and soggy under the pastry or worse make the pastry go soggy?

Edited by mushroom
23 minutes ago, mushroom said:

She's in the kitchen making me eggs Benedict on ciabatta, with salmon, sorrel, crispy smoked bacon and homemade chilli relish for lunch/brunch/breakfast served with a beer... I must've done something right this morning ??

Probably hoping your be to full up to try it on with her again ??

• Haha 2