Anybody on the BBQ today?  Me and the Mrs are having one on our own, got a BBQ Off with the kids at 2 this afternoon, going to get battered I think, anyone any secrets sauces or other add on's to give me an edge ?,  get them up,  also post your cooked pix, looking for ideas, lets hope it sunny this afternoon. ?  Got a lot to do, so an instant reply may not be the in thing today.  Happy cooking folks.

• Like 1

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another cracking day for it yesterday.... Spicy spatchcock chicken, potato wedges and vegetables...   

After you boys got my mouth watering got this bad boy out of the freezer. Cheers Arry

Had one yesterday..very nice.. Done my tikka chicken kebabs Terriakya veg A couple of salads...with home made dressings...I enjoy a bit of cooking and like it more outside..

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Ey I'll be having a burn up, spatchcock chicken and whatever else I can find...I use a base of ketchup, oil and cider/vinegar. Try and marinate for a decent length of time, I've got the youngest today so we're about to make it, adding most stuff out the cupboard mustard, paprika , coriander etc. I try to make enough so that I can dip meat multiple times during cooking, and I use a kettle BBQ so I can hot smoke a little and slow the cooking down etc, have fun...

Off to raid the fridge now, got a few members of family all cooking at 2, so really looking forward to it, thanks again.

Lamb Kebabs mate you can't beat them.  Cut up some Lamb cubes 1" squares, Mushrooms , peppers and half small Tomatoes. Thread on to a skewer and drizzle with oil, season with black pepper and salt. Fire them on the BBQ then the best way to serve is in pitter bread envelops. 

Cheers Arry

• Like 3

Got the last 3 bass out the freezer for me,the kids can have the burgers etc and after the cooking i'll be using the barbee to melt some lead so i can try to make some lead head lures to help me catch some replacement bass..Can't do drinking during the day as i'm a light weight but do have a nice smoke to chill with afterwards...

• Like 1

The government has banned BBQ 's ??.  And taking your shirt off .  And eating iced cream. Anyone caught drinking alcohol will have it confiscated and taken to the local plod station for the Christmas piss up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We had a nice little bbq. Quite a rustic affair compared to some, but a really lovely day all the same  with a drop bourbon to top it off nicely.

No pics, you’ll just have to take my word for it....?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Yesterday's offering spatchcock chicken, not my best ...

Back to pork shoulder steaks and chicken thighs today...pics to follow

IMG_20200405_150730943_HDR.jpg

? how the f**k did you get that chicken to lay those eggs?! ?