Picture of your dog's as pups and then fully grown

On 04/04/2020 at 21:12, dillydog said:

Don't do it, bit a few lads on the arse, unless you've got the full veterinary care history you'll be hanging yourself because you won't be able to say how, why and when you're terrier came by their marks

I’d be thinking it would be a good way for those inclined to nab lads who might still self dock. I know the vast majority get the local vet to legally dock their pups even though this stupid law puts the pups and bitch in more danger than a carefully home docked pup! Can’t really see the arse of the dog on original posters dog? Maybe I’m just cynical of a new member asking such questions. Mind yourselves during these crazy times.... 

• Like 4

The original poster had only just become a member,  the terrier shown had never seen a blade of grass never mind work and of course he'd given himself a "power" name ?

A few lads have had to explain to the powers that be why on the pictures on the internet and their home photos their little puppy ended up heavily marked up and what documentation they had to prove said dog had been to a vet.......but don't let common sense put you off, after all, when did most terrier lads ever let their brains get in the way of their egos 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Yup. ? and then there is the Facebook hide and go seek champions that think they are invisible and dragging the whole game and good name of responsible terriermen into the gutter with them.  99% of us want or “should” want nothing to do with them, give or sell dogs to them or provide service to them. Then they might get the hint then and start acting accordingly.  I’m a firm believer that the dogs have more brains them some on the other end of the lead. 
When you think of it this way. I bet if some of the these people thought you were a grass or snitch to the police,  ANTIs or Anti welfare orgs they wouldn’t be long letting others know and keeping their distance from you ..... yet this is what the undesirable crowd on Facebook are actually doing and f***ing the rest of us in the process who go about our business the right way. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...