1 hour ago, General lee said:

I set 24 American eggs one hatched three developed but didn’t hatch the rest nothing not even a blood ring so in total out of 48 eggs I got 4 chicks

You get them from over sea's or a breeder over here or your self. It's okay if you've got your own stock or know of someone over here but that's the risk we take buying eggs from over seas. The wife wanted to buy a few parrot eggs. Says I've seen some 50 quid a says don't talk stupid there f***ing duck eggs ??. Nobody sell's parrot eggs ffs and if it was someone you knew they'd want 200 quid an egg lol

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

You get them from over sea's or a breeder over here or your self. It's okay if you've got your own stock or know of someone over here but that's the risk we take buying eggs from over seas. The wife wanted to buy a few parrot eggs. Says I've seen some 50 quid a says don't talk stupid there f***ing duck eggs ??. Nobody sell's parrot eggs ffs and if it was someone you knew they'd want 200 quid an egg lol

Got them from a breeder over here from Manchester he’s on Facebook seemed to be quite a well known game farm could have been the transport or could have been my fault with the incubator 

On 01/05/2020 at 20:14, General lee said:

Yeh you never know just got to hope for the best good luck with them what are they if you don’t mind me asking?

Sorry pal I’ve only just seen this.. they are araucana x maran .. looks like one pullet and five young cocks ?

1 hour ago, General lee said:

Got them from a breeder over here from Manchester he’s on Facebook seemed to be quite a well known game farm could have been the transport or could have been my fault with the incubator 

It's a hit and miss the egg game because it's all about time'ing init. Time from when there laid then time in transit then time in incubator. But specially time in transit if it's a private company that deliver there own eggs then your more likely to get cushty eggs but any other courier services then it's a 50 50