if it goes really tits up here i am ready for it.

i am and i will be getting my pistol license this year to add to everything else

cant have enough fire power for the right occasion.

by chance today,i had to serve an eviction notice on a meth head.they have over stayed their welcome

at a rented house,i went prepared ,even tho i have no legal right to shoot the fckr,but i had something in case it went pete tong

• Like 2
21 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

if it goes really tits up here i am ready for it.

i am and i will be getting my pistol license this year to add to everything else

cant have enough fire power for the right occasion.

by chance today,i had to serve an eviction notice on a meth head.they have over stayed their welcome

at a rented house,i went prepared ,even tho i have no legal right to shoot the fckr,but i had something in case it went pete tong

Because I had pistols back in the day and reliquished them when the ban came in, I thought I may have a chance again, been on the deer management group for humane kill and been on call for RTA's for the local council/estate, my FEO said "if you canny manage the .22lr invest in a bolt gun, no chance" so he ho in the UK

Edited by Gav
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, .357shooter said:

the black rifle is only a .22semi auto,shotgun is 12g plus a 28g and the rem is a .223

Latest round of panic buying, here, is ammunition. Flying off the shelves is an understatement!