1st season jill advice

can of worms mate. some will tell you to leave her and it will be fine. others insist you can't do that. personally good practice (keeping things spotless) she will be fine left unmated. 

• Like 2

If your going to breed her her , ask yourself is she a good enough worker to be bred from , if no put her in with a snipped hob (probably best option ) as the jill jab will pump her full of hormones 

6 hours ago, fred90 said:

can of worms mate. some will tell you to leave her and it will be fine. others insist you can't do that. personally good practice (keeping things spotless) she will be fine left unmated. 

Ideal mate that’s what I was was thinking iv been changing Bedding every other day and takeing her shit out every time she dose one so she is kept clean as possible 

2 minutes ago, The one said:

If your going to breed her her , ask yourself is she a good enough worker to be bred from , if no put her in with a snipped hob (probably best option ) as the jill jab will pump her full of hormones 

Shes a decent Jill who only works rats it’s only her first season but she’s come along on really well my plan was to breed with my small hob but he died a few weeks ago. Problem with his kidneys 

Ideally I would put her with a snipped hob but I don’t know anyone with ferrets so I’m abit stuck and with the all the covid 19 shit I can’t do much. 

You can bet there's going to be a load of shit bred this year guys seeing the £££££ signs and guys taking the easy option and breeding because its the easiest way to get a jill out of season 

11 hours ago, The one said:

You can bet there's going to be a load of shit bred this year guys seeing the £££££ signs and guys taking the easy option and breeding because its the easiest way to get a jill out of season 

It’s going to be the same every year there allways dick heads about . I never said anything about money I just want to do the best by my ferret and she ain’t shit she’s good honest ratter

any ferret will bolt a rabbit lets see how many will stick to a rat night after night 

6 hours ago, The one said:

I respect a good working ferret to much to put it to rats thats what smokers are for 

Everyone’s got different opinions mate I respect my ferrets just as much as anyone eles. I couldnt be bothered carrying a smoker round allday and the noise petrol etc I’ll stick with my ferrets

On 05/04/2020 at 19:29, Bobtheferret said:

Had any problems with her getting any stick off old ratty? A fired up rat is a formidable opponent for a small jill. 

She’s had abit of stick but nothing serious She’s not the smallest Jill but she just She’s got plenty of heart 

E334FBF4-37C8-46A7-AF29-7E1CFAB1E84C.jpeg

28 minutes ago, green dragon said:

She’s had abit of stick but nothing serious She’s not the smallest Jill but she just She’s got plenty of heart 

E334FBF4-37C8-46A7-AF29-7E1CFAB1E84C.jpeg

I do like a nice white jill ?. they don't seem as popular these days 

8 hours ago, fred90 said:

I do like a nice white jill ?. they don't seem as popular these days 

I prefer a white/albino much easier to keep an eye on the fkers ? and in my mind there less chance of my terrier or let her grabbing her even tho ether of them wouldn’t touch a ferret of any colour