Brill

just got back from morning walk , i pick up my news  paper , and quick walk only about 5 mile from where  i live , it bridle path walk , but you dont get many dog walkers , the odd  rambler , but on average  not many people , plus they got sheep on there , maybe that might deter few dog walkers .  i go o n the walk every sat, nice was with river  by the side of it put few pics and post before . There 2 lots of sheep , one lot with lambs  , both in different fields i have to walk past, well both my lurchers are very good with stock, they dont bother with them , and ive lamped Buck in alot of places with stock, when chased his quarry  , and he great , so is old bryn the same . Now little  woody different  ball game , carnt trust the little shit no way , so he stays on the lead deff. Woody was my son dog before  i had him, he was a rescue dog, not really sure of his age think he prob 10 , he never been round stock, like my 2 dogs, they seen sheep from 10 week old pups . Got to 1st field    woody pulled a bi ton lead  with sheep no  lambs, Buck and bryn no leads , they just walking behind me . Got to 2nd field with lambs , woody seen the lambs    moving about , he started pulling   yanked him few times , stopped a bit, but fookin clocking lambs  lol . i didnt get to close to them , didnt want to upset the Ewe's . but 2-3  started to walk with Buck  lol   couple behind  old bryn   , which was nice really . didnt take any pics , didnt want to piss about holding woody , you not going to change him now ,  i only go one a week but ill keep taking him, just to show him  if nothing else .;)

• Like 7