Berghaus offer for key workers

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

They used to do a green one, not a mera peak tho an a bit cheaper but even better if it was proper walking an that your into. Can’t for life a me mind what model it was tho, any body???

thanks a lot Berghaus me an me lad are gonna order a few bits ? big up to yous as a company an this gesture will be remembered ?

Cornice.... 

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

They used to do a green one, not a mera peak tho an a bit cheaper but even better if it was proper walking an that your into. Can’t for life a me mind what model it was tho, any body???

thanks a lot Berghaus me an me lad are gonna order a few bits ? big up to yous as a company an this gesture will be remembered ?

Cornice long jacket

IMG_20200403_060940.jpg

• Like 1

I have  a berghaus T-shirt and I've had it years  ,feck knows what it's made off but its amazing, it still looks great and it never needs ironing and has kept its shape ...why can't all T-shirts be made of this stuff? 

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Get some more ordered haha you wouldn’t even need to be key workers as soon as he send em a message they send you a code, think it’s automated, an they don’t ask for any details 

?

7 minutes ago, kanny said:

I have  a berghaus T-shirt and I've had it years  ,feck knows what it's made off but its amazing, it still looks great and it never needs ironing and has kept its shape ...why can't all T-shirts be made of this stuff? 

Wait till you wash it , it’ll shrink ......?

1 minute ago, sussex said:

Wait till you wash it , it’ll shrink ......?

Lol ...I wash it?  Fek that! ...I tell you what though if my Mrs cant destroy it nothing can :laugh:

• Haha 3