Premiership Clubs Use Government Scheme

Just now, NEWKID said:

Yeah its shit mate...small business is gonna be hurt .

But there are options out there, and you've got yo use then to your advantage.. this ain't normal times so use what's on offer....

I agree we have had a good few years and a lot have got use to it like you say it's going to be a case of looking outside the box when it's over but some just can't seem to do that it will certainly be dog eat dog when it's over it might be a case of totally switching jobs who knows 

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see the banks are playing God on who fits the criteria for being eligible for loans even knocking some back for going on to there over draft  you lads have said the knock on effect when this is over

Fcuk discustin  hope when this is over government tax the shit out of them,piss taking players could pay the wages of the staff out of their wages. 

Why are the papers not making a song and dance about the banks using it as an opportunity to once again f**k people in the arse. Them c**ts was bailed out in 2008, didn’t change their ways at all

1 hour ago, Blackmag said:

I see the banks are playing God on who fits the criteria for being eligible for loans even knocking some back for going on to there over draft  you lads have said the knock on effect when this is over is going to be long impacting the worry and knock on effect  will no doubt cost some folks there homes livelihood marriages and in some cases lives I for one will be thinking long and hard after this is over 

Do you know what mate, I couldn't sleep for the first time in ages last night...5-30 still wide awake and yapping to my mrs...

I wasnt worried as such, but my head was whirring, I like a challenge and I'm challenging myself to come out of this better not worse...

It sounds shit, but it's how I work I guess....

I'm not a poor me type, this is the same challenge for everyone,, first stay safe 2nd dont lose what you have... the thing is I'm not scared of losing my house, business etc...i dont want to obviously, but I'm not scared by it...I know I'll turn some money and move on...lucky my mrs is the same...if your not scared you see opportunity and ain't scared to have a go...

We're all gonna change from this mate...massively...hopefully for the better eventually 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Do you know what mate, I couldn't sleep for the first time in ages last night...5-30 still wide awake and yapping to my mrs...

I wasnt worried as such, but my head was whirring, I like a challenge and I'm challenging myself to come out of this better not worse...

It sounds shit, but it's how I work I guess....

I'm not a poor me type, this is the same challenge for everyone,, first stay safe 2nd dont lose what you have... the thing is I'm not scared of losing my house, business etc...i dont want to obviously, but I'm not scared by it...I know I'll turn some money and move on...lucky my mrs is the same...if your not scared you see opportunity and ain't scared to have a go...

We're all gonna change from this mate...massively...hopefully for the better eventually 

Like you buddy I'm a glass half full type I know I can be resourceful so can always put food on the table and a roof over are heads but like you and many others I won't want to lose my business or home but I will do whatever it takes and I will clock a opening somewhere if the needs arise 

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Theres still opportunity if you're willing to look for it ..

Some people are on a paid holiday, feet up and f**k it...

Fair enough, but this will end and you better be ready with something...

Said it to a mate recently, some folks are gonna come out of this flush and some f****d.

At the moment I'm doing fine (other than realising how much I hate my job :laugh:) if I don't get laid off and the pound doesn't hit parity with monopoly money then alls good. But I can't for the life of me believe that millions of people can be at home wanking off on 80% salary and it not have consequences that all of us will be expected to shoulder. It's a difficult one to predict really, fundamentally our industry remains, it's just sort of on a fag break....

If I get binned though I'll be picking fruit like a motherfucker! :laugh:

• Haha 4
31 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Said it to a mate recently, some folks are gonna come out of this flush and some f****d.

At the moment I'm doing fine (other than realising how much I hate my job :laugh:) if I don't get laid off and the pound doesn't hit parity with monopoly money then alls good. But I can't for the life of me believe that millions of people can be at home wanking off on 80% salary and it not have consequences that all of us will be expected to shoulder. It's a difficult one to predict really, fundamentally our industry remains, it's just sort of on a fag break....

If I get binned though I'll be picking fruit like a motherfucker! :laugh:

You’ll be lucky..........you don’t speak the language! ?

• Haha 2

They cancelled a load of debt yesterday in the UK (£13 billion or something ) so anyone with an overdraft watch out......it’s normally a signal for the banks to call everyone’s overdraft in.

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Has that happened before mate? Forgive me ignorance please, but iv prob already stated somewhere before I don’t even have an over draft an only one credit card for emergencies but it rarely gets use an I owe it nowt?

It’s happened a few times when they have cancelled big debts, like the 3rd world debt cancellation a long time back.

I don’t have one either mate but I know a lot of businesses use one.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

They cancelled a load of debt yesterday in the UK (£13 billion or something ) so anyone with an overdraft watch out......it’s normally a signal for the banks to call everyone’s overdraft in.

Only debt is mortgages.... at the moment!! Lol

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Only debt is mortgages.... at the moment!! Lol

You are no wally mate, I’m sure you will have all your ducks lined up as best you can.

• Like 1