Rip Eddie large

Little claim to fame, fat Eddie built a bungalow in a valley near me many moons ago and a mate of mine owned a yard along the same lane were he ran a skip business from but when Eddie moved in he decided he didn’t like living near a skip yard and he sent a couple of hired heavys round to my mates threatening to break his legs if he never cleared his yard and stopped lighting fires  my dog also coursed a deer through his garden and killed it on the lawn which went down like a shit  sandwich, needless to say he never stayed around for long ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
39 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Little claim to fame, fat Eddie built a bungalow in a valley near me many moons ago and a mate of mine owned a yard along the same lane were he ran a skip business from but when Eddie moved in he decided he didn’t like living near a skip yard and he sent a couple of hired heavys round to my mates threatening to break his legs if he never cleared his yard and stopped lighting fires  my dog also coursed a deer through his garden and killed it on the lawn which went down like a shit  sandwich, needless to say he never stayed around for long ??

When they were starting out they turned up at that big country club near Bristol (one on right by wooded Hill as you come up m5 from south) In clapped out a40 think dad says it was. 

He was up there with his brother when they had gambling late 60s/1970.

He lived round Portishead didn't he? 

Yes mate just outside portishead  in the Gordon valley, bit of an obnoxious prick by all accounts, the club you refer to is the  webbington country club,  was quite an attraction before they made drink driving illegal ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Yes mate just outside portishead  in the Gordon valley, bit of an obnoxious prick by all accounts, the club you refer to is the  webbington country club,  was quite an attraction before they made drink driving illegal ?

Yeah sounds about right, they were up working on putting in the gas pipe lines, lived in caravan on site throughout the week. 

I've read a high proportion of deaths is what they call harvesting, as in the virus harvests deaths that would soon die regardless. Obviously there are always outliers, with younger healthier people kicking bucket though.

4 hours ago, walshie said:

RIP Eddie Large. He died WITH coronavirus as he was already in hospital being treated for a heart condition.

Like a lot of older men die with prostate cancer, not of it ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, walshie said:

RIP Eddie Large. He died WITH coronavirus as he was already in hospital being treated for a heart condition.

Kidney problems in 2002. Heart transplant in 2003. Hospitalised for heart failure but died of C19? This 24/7 reporting isn't helping a panicked nation when he had a ton of unrelated health issues to begin with. I'm hoping more people are going to look at this critically when the dust settles.