British farming is the best.

Is it f**k.

The state of the livestock is disgusting.lumps of mud,wet,dirty shit.fucks my knife up.then you get dry mud covering the carcass in dust which then has to be trimmed off.then there's the abcess and worms galour.

About 50% are shit.some good ones about still but f**k me some farmers don't deserve the name.some of the best are townies who move to the country.

• Like 4

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The other big difference between my parents time and my kids time is time , my old fellla used to work to pay the rent and bills,  my mother looked after us kids .She shopped every day (apart from Sun

Suffolk pork the finest eu subsidised pork farms biggest shit on earth Suffolk pork free range is free range poiish eu pig farms are hell on Earth. Chop there tails cos the crammed in pens so tight th

Eat less meat & you can pay more for the good stuff.    Finding a great butcher who takes a pride in a varied & quality range of cuts, plus is happy to talk you about exactly what you w

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Is it f**k.

The state of the livestock is disgusting.lumps of mud,wet,dirty shit.fucks my knife up.then you get dry mud covering the carcass in dust which then has to be trimmed off.then there's the abcess and worms galour.

About 50% are shit.some good ones about still but f**k me some farmers don't deserve the name.some of the best are townies who move to the country.

We wouldn't accept them when I worked at the slaughterhouse mate.

Cheers, D.

My Mrs is doing some low end butchery at the minute , she’s basically front of house at a farm meat shop and spends the pm doing the final cuts to orders , wholesales etc . shes thinking of doing some of the quals except the initial despatch of the animals 

a) what are the courses needed that she’d have to do ? 

And b) I’m starting to get worried as she’s now capable of cutting carcasses up into tiny morsels , I keep hoovering the house in case I’m next  ??

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

My Mrs is doing some low end butchery at the minute , she’s basically front of house at a farm meat shop and spends the pm doing the final cuts to orders , wholesales etc . shes thinking of doing some of the quals except the initial despatch of the animals 

And b) I’m starting to get worried as she’s now capable of cutting carcasses up into tiny morsels , I keep hoovering the house in case I’m next  ??

Does she know any pig farmers? 

2 hours ago, dytkos said:

We wouldn't accept them when I worked at the slaughterhouse mate.

Cheers, 

Yeah been told by the boss to turn them away unless there for him of course.then we have 200 wet dirty fuckers not bellied or dagged.i take pride in my work but f**k it when there like that.no careful trimming.i aint got time.hack it off.

Then the butchers/wholesalers end up with a ugly carcass even if you trim carefully

I'm on piece rate which is ok if were doing 200 an hour but not when we have to stop and trim the shit off.

Belly and dag at least

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f**k the courses,exams and the thoery.best way is learn on the job.but no i don't know of any courses.i have a full e.u and norweigan slaughter license and it means nothing really.just lairaging,killing,shackling and bleeding.all easy jobs.none of which i get to do because there pussy jobs so i way as well throw my licenses away.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Yeah been told by the boss to turn them away unless there for him of course.then we have 200 wet dirty fuckers not bellied or dagged.i take pride in my work but f**k it when there like that.no careful trimming.i aint got time.hack it off.

Then the butchers/wholesalers end up with a ugly carcass even if you trim carefully

I'm on piece rate which is ok if were doing 200 an hour but not when we have to stop and trim the shit off.

Belly and dag at least

A mate of mine got a job in a slaughter house down in Spain when he was travelling back in the 70s he was issued with three different size hammers to hit the animals between the eyes with and he said they thought it was really funny to put a beating horses heart down the back of his shirt because he was English and we don’t eat horses and your moaning about haircuts ffs ?? welcome back mate hope alls good ?

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

A mate of mine got a job in a slaughter house down in Spain when he was travelling back in the 70s he was issued with three different size hammers to hit the animals between the eyes with and he said they thought it was really funny to put a beating horses heart down the back of his shirt because he was English and we don’t eat horses and your moaning about haircuts ffs ?? welcome back mate hope alls good ?

Thats f**k all i caught leptosperosis after sucking off a dead pig,eaten raw hearts,drank blood,eaten raw balls.thats standard but don't f**k with my work or knives.

• Haha 5
24 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Thats f**k all i caught leptosperosis after sucking off a dead pig,eaten raw hearts,drank blood,eaten raw balls.thats standard but don't f**k with my work or knives.

That’s enough to turn anyone vegan ?

It’s not right, but corner cutting in commercial farming is completely understandable......meats too cheap and there is f**k all money in it for the farmer.

People want the healthy, free range, happy animal lovingly cared for until it’s time to eat but they don’t want to pay for it !

If I was a commercial farmer I’d make a massive loss on every pig or cow or sheep I raise

• Like 7
11 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s not right, but corner cutting in commercial farming is completely understandable......meats too cheap and there is f**k all money in it for the farmer.

People want the healthy, free range, happy animal lovingly cared for until it’s time to eat but they don’t want to pay for it !

If I was a commercial farmer I’d make a massive loss on every pig or cow or sheep I raise

Clarity to the consumer of welfare standards is lacking imo. Truth is most consumers don't want to spend an hour dredging through the internet to figure out if the stamp on their bacon fits with their conscience, so they just hope it does. A lot would happily, or begrudgingly, pay for the decent stuff if it was crystal clear in the shops. Not so much a money issue as it is an effort issue, at the consumer end that is.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

Clarity, to the consumer, of welfare standards is lacking imo. Truth is most consumers don't want to spend an hour dredging through the internet to figure out if the stamp on their bacon fits with their conscience, so they just hope it does. A lot would happily, or begrudgingly, pay for the decent stuff if it was crystal clear in the shops. Not so much a money issue as it is an effort issue, at the consumer end that is.

No mate, it’s definitely a money issue......look at the amount of people only just rediscovering they have a butcher in their town or village because they can’t go to Tesco.

They ain’t been in the butcher for years upto now because “it’s too dear” 

• Like 3