Hi all how you all finding it been having my usual walk with the dog but ffs places are rammed with people places I go only normally see 2 people max now I must see 20/30 no matter what time I go out. Dogs that you can clearly see havent been walked in years running all over zero control it's starting to get in my ti*s now. Anyone else having same problems? On the plus side I did get one tree rat this morn but fell into a v on the tree and got stuck so no pic.

6 hours ago, Hullman said:

Hi all how you all finding it been having my usual walk with the dog but ffs places are rammed with people places I go only normally see 2 people max now I must see 20/30 no matter what time I go out. Dogs that you can clearly see havent been walked in years running all over zero control it's starting to get in my ti*s now. Anyone else having same problems? On the plus side I did get one tree rat this morn but fell into a v on the tree and got stuck so no pic.

Same as, took a walk along the river yesterday by my house loads of good pigeons out but every time I saw one there was someone else coming round the corner, might try a bit of shooting from my pushbike soon just ride round and see what appears, I,m very urban and normally do all my dog walking and shooting a short drive away but I’m not allowed to drive for them reasons at the mo so am stuck with local for now ?

12 hours ago, j j m said:

great minds think alike jon mate,hope you and the family are well mate

Cheers mate - so far, so good down here. Hopefully it'll stay that way ?

Hope you're keeping well and not getting too bored.

5 hours ago, Hullman said:

Think I need to be getting out early then lol. I was out just before dark today got 3 woodies and a squirrel. So not to bad freezer is getting close to a huge pie :)

@Hullman do you take the birds home mate? Or sort there an then?