Corona vaccine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m surprised all the stoners haven’t been on crying , CBD CBD the miracle cure for everything

Same mate! THL has had some belters over the years too! Problem here is people are dying over some of this misinformation and it's coming in from everywhere. I'm sure some people here are panic

Posted Images

Well lads youl Be glad to hear that this fine chap above has the patent to covid 19 an the vaccine. 

Such a wonderful billionaire out to help the world. 

Wonder why he stepped down from Microsoft on Friday? 

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, Francie said:

Well lads youl Be glad to hear that this fine chap above has the patent to covid 19 an the vaccine. 

Such a wonderful billionaire out to help the world. 

Wonder why he stepped down from Microsoft on Friday? 

These vaccines work so well that bill an his kids an Co DON'T take any vaccines? 

39 minutes ago, Francie said:

Anyone gona take the mark? 

Yes.

29 minutes ago, Francie said:

Would you let your children be vaccinated mate?

Yes.

The Mail has posted that blood from recovered coronavirus patients has been used to save the lives of 12 people. Apparently the blood contains antibodies and has saved the lives of a dozen people. It'll need further research and more testing but the word is hope.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Yes.

Yes.

The Mail has posted that blood from recovered coronavirus patients has been used to save the lives of 12 people. Apparently the blood contains antibodies and has saved the lives of a dozen people. It'll need further research and more testing but the word is hope.

Surely that treatment should work with other virus Chris?

No details in the article tho, no names, dates, times, male or female etc nothing, wouldn't trust it tbh mate. 

• Like 1
Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Donyou get your kids any the jags francie ?

My children were vaccinated when they were children mate. 

The last four years in a row I refused to let them be nasal sprayed with a live attenuated (vaccine for flu) from school or docs mate. 

Have you seen the ingredients in these vaccines? 

All fine no sickness praise the Lord. 

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

My children were vaccinated when they were children mate. 

The last four years in a row I refused to let them be nasal sprayed with a live attenuated (vaccine for flu) from school or docs mate. 

Have you seen the ingredients in these vaccines? 

All fine no sickness praise the Lord. 

Isaiah 26,20 there’s the answer

1 minute ago, Francie said:

Surely that treatment should work with other virus Chris?

No details in the article tho, no names, dates, times, male or female etc nothing, wouldn't trust it tbh mate. 

I have no knowledge whether it's truthful or not. It was in the Mail and they've run with it. If there is a rebuttal to it I haven't read it yet and even if it is successful in a dozen people it would still need further testing and sh*t ton more research.

Here's a better source published in Nature and a link to the study that's still in preprint.

I trust very little that isn't backed by copious R&D and lashings of evidence which is why I used the word hope! It's a damn site better than a bunch of tw*ts on Facebook! :laugh:

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Yes.

Yes.

So by your reckoning if a vampire bites someone with covid 19 he would automatically be immune to it? Seriously what planet are you living on....??

• Haha 2

I think using antibodies is quite different to a vaccine in the sense that vaccines are supposedly preventative. In the meantime I'll be hammering vitamin c and d, eating a keto diet, avoiding seed oils and fish oils cos that's what is peer reviewed prevention for viral infections according to reddit lol.

• Haha 2