Corona vaccine

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m surprised all the stoners haven’t been on crying , CBD CBD the miracle cure for everything

Same mate! THL has had some belters over the years too! Problem here is people are dying over some of this misinformation and it's coming in from everywhere. I'm sure some people here are panic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Watch fall of the cabal on YouTube for laugh ??

12 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Watch from the start ?????

I managed as far as chemtrails then realised I could never be bored enough to find loonies interesting. 

36 minutes ago, sandymere said:

So pretty much all the doctors, nurses etc support vaccinations, the great part of the scientific community support vaccines, outside the loony fringe,  but some fella that took you up the quantocks don't so that's you decided......................................

lots of good stuff re anti vacs here.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/?s=anti+vaccine&category_name=&submit=Search

myths debunked.

https://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/library/allergy-library/vaccine-myth-fact

https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/vaccine-myths-debunked/

Start with my opening line not involved not bothered, my kids are all adults and make there own decisions, the fella I met was a very interesting and intelligent man as I,ve said and I listened to his views and opinions, in a day of spending time with someone I can form an opinion of that person pretty well, I never said I,m for or against I,m to old to care but I certainly would not be listening to a nurse that copy’s Wikipedia links for facts and supported staying in the eu, your links and opinions matter not a jot to me as you are already filed under total wanker in my contact list, so i would not waste your time trying to educate me as I will never be interested in your views or opinions based on your past posting history  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
20 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Interestingly no mercury content ??

I take it you refer to Thimerosal, this is the  compound in some vaccines that breaks down in the body into ethyl mercury? But as we can remove ethyl mercury from our bodies it does not build up like methyl mercury, which does,  bioaccumulate, and so can  becomes harmful. Basically  although both compounds contain mercury they are structurally different and the one occasionally used in vaccines is harmless in the doses used.. 

(It would seem the nurse knows what he'd talking about again)

Edited by sandymere
3 minutes ago, sandymere said:

I take it you refer to Thimerosal, this is the  compound in some vaccines that breaks down in the body into ethyl mercury? But as we can remove ethyl mercury from our bodies it does not build up like methyl mercury, which does,  bioaccumulate, and so can  becomes harmful. Basically  although both compounds contain mercury they are structurally different and the one occasionally used in vaccines is harmless in the doses used.. 

(It would seem the nurse knows what he'd talking about again)

Can’t make it any clearer I don’t care about vaccines or your opinions, if I was I would maybe ask why  thimerosal was collectively scrapped by health organisations and vaccine manufacturers at the back end of the 90s and is now only used in the flu jab, please don’t bother answering as I already no and am not in the least bit interested, ?

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Can’t make it any clearer I don’t care about vaccines or your opinions, if I was I would maybe ask why  thimerosal was collectively scrapped by health organisations and vaccine manufacturers at the back end of the 90s and is now only used in the flu jab, please don’t bother answering as I already no and am not in the least bit interested, ?

If you already knew and wasn't interested you wouldn't mention it lol. You'd know the reasons are very well known, although perhaps not by Marge on facebook that read an article on the internet or your mate that took you up the Quantocks . ?