Corona vaccine

36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Watch fall of the cabal on YouTube for laugh ??

My mate sent me them the other day lol all them as well as the bill gates patent and the 5g conspiracies and the , “ there tricking us in to allowing them to put us on curfew to control us “ and the “ it’s been released to thin out polpulation to kill all the old folk off to free up some room “ are some funny as f**k bullshit ideas for conspiracy,,

it’s like saying the gays and transgenders / multi genders have created it to take over  world and cover it in colourful rainbows 

• Haha 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m surprised all the stoners haven’t been on crying , CBD CBD the miracle cure for everything

Same mate! THL has had some belters over the years too! Problem here is people are dying over some of this misinformation and it's coming in from everywhere. I'm sure some people here are panic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Yes, just so I don't run the risk of getting lumped in with the retard anti-vaxxers.

Don't much give a f**k otherwise.

Bit harsh born, just cause you for vaccines doesn't mean everyone else is. 

So I take it you'd take a vaccine? 

Had you looked at the ingredients of these vaccines? 

Maybe you should born. 

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Bit harsh born, just cause you for vaccines doesn't mean everyone else is. 

So I take it you'd take a vaccine? 

Maybe you should born. 

I don't usually go in for name calling but that's basically how I feel about it. I'm not going to try to change your mind, I know it's futile and frankly I don't care to.

Not getting into the fors or against, but I was on the quantocks a few weeks back before all this bollacks began doing a bit of filming for a documentary, and a guy I met there was involved in all this as his job far more intelligent than myself and most of what he was saying was going over my head, but the bottom line of it was he has to lie every year to his superiors about taking his jabs as there was no way he would allow any of it to be put in his body as he knows what’s in it??? Make of it what you will but that was the view of somebody that works in the thick of it, as I said I,m not an intellect by a long way but the impression I got was it was not so much the virus they were putting into you but the carriers that the viruses are injected in with that concerned him  ???

3 minutes ago, Balaur said:

https://www.who.int/news-room/commentaries/detail/embrace-the-facts-about-vaccines-not-the-myths

It's Human nature to want answers to why autism and various other ailments and conditions exist and seem to have boomed in recent generations...but it doesn't seem to be caused by vaccinations , as a parent I try and look into things as I don't like to get washed along with the masses but vaccines are critical to children's well being imho....

Especially the one's who don't respond to vaccination and so can't be immunised. Herd immunity IS their immunisation. Vaccination isn't just an individual protection, it's protection for the whole of society.

I really see this topic in the same bag as flat earth.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Yes I think that's fair comment when you actually look into the facts, but there is a massive distrust between people's and their governments , this is quite concerning in itself, but not related..

It's cool to be a rebel, it's not so cool to read a book and tow the line after an objective evaluation (or trust the folks that have).

I'm waiting for my first "sheeple' of the thread....

2 minutes ago, Balaur said:

For me personally my distrust has been formed through dealings with people, police ,industry. Also banking and what happens during an economic crisis, food production and lengths farmers and producers will go to with no regard for public saftey, corruption at all levels in all countries. The fact that government advice has been contradictory and ever changing also sows doubt in people's trust, water treatment plants I've worked on etc but if you feel confident with and trusting of society then good for you it's a state of mind I guess....

I trust the consensus of the scientific community when I can't be arsed to do all the leg work myself. Banks, farming, politicians etc really don't factor into this for me.

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Ingredient lists are only as good as our ability to understand them.

would you put this in a child's body.

411DEB7E00000578-4572828-Even_natural_foods_like_peaches_plucked_fresh_from_a_tree_will_c-a-30_1496657531928.jpg.d31a0c615ef7a501e7646c73568465ff.jpg

or this??

411DEBA200000578-4572828-Some_of_the_chemical_names_look_off_putting_but_many_are_respons-a-33_1496657548744.jpg.a1c3a561bb151509890f81435597f39d.jpg

7 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Ingredient lists are only as good as our ability to understand them.

would you put this in a child's body.

411DEB7E00000578-4572828-Even_natural_foods_like_peaches_plucked_fresh_from_a_tree_will_c-a-30_1496657531928.jpg.d31a0c615ef7a501e7646c73568465ff.jpg

or this??

411DEBA200000578-4572828-Some_of_the_chemical_names_look_off_putting_but_many_are_respons-a-33_1496657548744.jpg.a1c3a561bb151509890f81435597f39d.jpg

Yep, the old octadecatrienoic acid is the sneaky bit they include to control your mind from NWO HQ. Bill Gates coded it himself!

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Not getting into the fors or against, but I was on the quantocks a few weeks back before all this bollacks began doing a bit of filming for a documentary, and a guy I met there was involved in all this as his job far more intelligent than myself and most of what he was saying was going over my head, but the bottom line of it was he has to lie every year to his superiors about taking his jabs as there was no way he would allow any of it to be put in his body as he knows what’s in it??? Make of it what you will but that was the view of somebody that works in the thick of it, as I said I,m not an intellect by a long way but the impression I got was it was not so much the virus they were putting into you but the carriers that the viruses are injected in with that concerned him  ???

So pretty much all the doctors, nurses etc support vaccinations, the great part of the scientific community support vaccines, outside the loony fringe,  but some fella that took you up the quantocks don't so that's you decided......................................

Some stuff re corona vaccines etc.

https://www.skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/

lots of good stuff re anti vacs here.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/?s=anti+vaccine&category_name=&submit=Search

myths debunked.

https://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/library/allergy-library/vaccine-myth-fact

https://www.publichealth.org/public-awareness/understanding-vaccines/vaccine-myths-debunked/

Edited by sandymere