Corona vaccine

6 minutes ago, tandors said:

I think using antibodies is quite different to a vaccine in the sense that vaccines are supposedly preventative. In the meantime I'll be hammering vitamin c and d, eating a keto diet, avoiding seed oils and fish oils cos that's what is peer reviewed prevention for viral infections according to reddit lol.

Indeed but the reality is that we're months off a vaccine and this virus is extremely contagious and killing in days. The hope with antibody treatments is that there will be are far many more who have recovered from the virus and will contain the antibodies.

With the handling of the PPE issue this could lower the risk of the front line staff treating this, no? It's not a perfect solution by any means but it takes several years to train doctors and nurses but with their front line exposure it's killing them in weeks. If this keeps anyone alive and is viable on a kind of mass roll out it's encouraging and will help play for time and if this kind of hope makes people a little more comfortable across the board then why not?

• Like 1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m surprised all the stoners haven’t been on crying , CBD CBD the miracle cure for everything

Same mate! THL has had some belters over the years too! Problem here is people are dying over some of this misinformation and it's coming in from everywhere. I'm sure some people here are panic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, tandors said:

Yeah I agree, like I said an antibody injection isnt as contentious as a vaccine and could potentially be rolled out sooner rather than later

Absolutely mate! :thumbs:

The fact that vaccines are as contentious as they are just shows what a paradigm shift we've seen in the digital age. These people have enough traction that some of them are actually in some of the most powerful positions of influence in the world and the length and breadth of their scientific/medical training stops at internet influencer. Short term is naive. Long term it's extremely dangerous.

• Like 1

Big Pharma is the new "big thing" what the elites are into,compulsory injections for all and they will coin even more money in. Create a World wide pandemic then cash in for generations off the panic it will bring .My kids had first needles when born and that's it, mines only ever had chicken pox once whilst other kids in street had that and measles a few times. Gadaffi let the cat out the bag years ago and was eventually killed by America using Al Qaeda . Talk about predicting the future !

Edited by MickC
28 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Absolutely mate! :thumbs:

The fact that vaccines are as contentious as they are just shows what a paradigm shift we've seen in the digital age. These people have enough traction that some of them are actually in some of the most powerful positions of influence in the world and the length and breadth of their scientific/medical training stops at internet influencer. Short term is naive. Long term it's extremely dangerous.

Reported for using a word like paradigm on The Hunting Life. Nerd. :laugh:

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Cos it’s the wrong conspiracy ? only Q as the answers ????

I love conspiracy,  not the conspiracies themselves but the folk who get off on em ? it’s a cracking human trait an one I really like watching somebody let there mind run away from em ?

Same mate! :laugh:

THL has had some belters over the years too! Problem here is people are dying over some of this misinformation and it's coming in from everywhere. I'm sure some people here are panicked too whether they'll admit it or not. My concern levels are certainly a lot higher than they were a month ago and will go up when I have to return to my essential industry on Monday morning.

The point is we shouldn't be feeding this particular conspiracy at this time. Sh*t posting about aliens and the moon landing is one thing but maybe try and dig for actual facts about this illness from quality sources as opposed to the charlatans.

But then of course I'd say that because I'm part of the conspiracy... :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2