Travelling laws under lockdown ..

Hi I do some post controlled  duties on a large shooting estate .. I have  a letter from the owner  giving me permission to go and carry out duties  for fox control  due to this time of year when lambing is taking place . 

The distance I would be travelling is 40 + miles to my destination   . I have asked local police  on (26-3-20) where I stand if I got stopped and I'm still awaiting an answer . . Any body an ideas of where I would stand if stopped.

One keeper i know has spoken to his fire arms officer and explained it all to them and the FAO is happy for him to be out shooting vermin at nights,he is a self employed keeper though and has no one else to control vermin for him(well me and my terriers but were locked down on that front)..

47 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I think if it’s legitimate pest control you are ok but if you are driving 40 odd miles to control a post you could be in for a lot of explaining, ????

what about  a ( legitimate poaching ) mate are we ok with that ?    be dark, nobody about only other poachers and we not going to  be by them, or farmers or keepers  , with lot of luck  haha  

• Haha 1