Fao shady something

I remember awhile back a member put a pure greyhound over a bull greyhound bitch I think and I think his username was shady something I can’t remember much not sure if this is right anyway I was wondering if there was any news on the pups any pictures and how they are getting on

17 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Ginger beard off here has a dog outta the litter I had a bitch out of same litter she didn’t make the grade tho, but the breeding did produce a couple good ones 

In what way did she not make it? They look like a big strong litter. 

7 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Think he means jacked on retrieving teeth , the pup shady kept back wasn't doing to bad but got killed young think got hit by car 

Yes he did. Has a bitch back now out the litter which I thinks doing well and I also know there’s another out the litter down Northampton way that’s doing ok too Atb Igz

I was speaking to the lad other day a dog he kept back was killed unfortunately showing plenty of promise another lad I know had a bitch doing well and lad has a decent blue bitch and I'm pretty sure there's a dog out there aswell doing abit