A decent book .

12 minutes ago, jetro said:

I enjoyed that book. 

Also John Connelly is another good writer, good gritty detective novels. 

Atb j 

I'm not sure if I read any of his books I probably did, I liked John Grisham, I've read a few of his, the brethren was the best one

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It would be like reading one long post off Wilf.

Both written by friends of mine, can’t recommend them enough ? John done the amazon years before edd Stafford, no satelight   Phone, mobile or any other form of communication he took an old shotgun a

Have you got Fly Fishing by J R Hartley ?

Posted Images

Just now, peterhunter86 said:

I'm not sure if I read any of his books I probably did, I liked John Grisham, I've read a few of his, the brethren was the best one

If you like the  viking kind of thing, you should read Joe Abercrombie books. I found brillant, but you must read all 3 books.

Atb j 

• Like 1

I love to read. I'm a big fan of historical fiction, Bernard Cornwell, Giles Christian and such but i read a book last year that had a profound effect on me. Only book I ever thought i ought to be writing notes about to try and remember bits, its called Feral by George Monbiot. It's from a few years ago before he got famous and become so radicalized and stopped making much sense. It's well worth a reading whether you agree with his thinking or not.

• Like 1