Daily lockdown leg stretch

With the corona virus changing everybody’s social life and the little shits being off school we have a daily walk across the field by the house. We follow the river up one side and down the other it’s only a short walk but it takes a while with the kids in tow.

you can travel a good distance further and it makes a nice summer walk with the dogs as there’s plenty of places they can jump in and cool off.

20200331_160132.jpg.c78c16375c93ad5dadde810b1528c02d.jpg

20200331_160021.jpg.d7e26d32dd2e34d98b3a059015f55d9f.jpg

• Like 4

Just now, Penda said:

I was have loads of walks last week back at work for me though glad the light nights are on the horizon ?

I am pleased the light nights are here aswell, once the weather warms up at least the kids can get out in the garden.

Tried to sneak up on a heroin aswell tonight but that didn't work with 3 kids 2 dogs and the misses with me

20200331_163354.jpg.31abad52d5d47aa10979af8d5ddaff3f.jpg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, trigger2 said:

I am pleased the light nights are here aswell, once the weather warms up at least the kids can get out in the garden.

Tried to sneak up on a heroin aswell tonight but that didn't work with 3 kids 2 dogs and the misses with me

20200331_163354.jpg.31abad52d5d47aa10979af8d5ddaff3f.jpg

Got 2 watch them heroin,s right sneaky feckers 

18 hours ago, trigger2 said:

With the corona virus changing everybody’s social life and the little shits being off school we have a daily walk across the field by the house. We follow the river up one side and down the other it’s only a short walk but it takes a while with the kids in tow.

you can travel a good distance further and it makes a nice summer walk with the dogs as there’s plenty of places they can jump in and cool off.

20200331_160132.jpg.c78c16375c93ad5dadde810b1528c02d.jpg

20200331_160021.jpg.d7e26d32dd2e34d98b3a059015f55d9f.jpg

nice pics jon, bloody hell the  kids are growing up mate , and nice to see your mrs out as well   getting  bit fresh air. Buster looks  older now , what is 9 this year ? , and looks like  you got a ( new dog)there as well, less me eyes are playing up, well i fookin deaf as you know , so maybe me eyes gone with them as well.  i just pop over the field  with mine when it quite at dusk lol, as long as Buck  dont see a cat or fox , as piss off after them, no rabbits or hares , was 5 years go, but nout now only the odd munjack and few foxes, keeps Buck ticking over  lol, bryn 13 this sep, Buck 8 in august, and that little shit woody about 10-11 we think not sure as he rescue  dog if you remember       Ray   :thumbs:

13 minutes ago, bird said:

nice pics jon, bloody hell the  kids are growing up mate , and nice to see your mrs out as well   getting  bit fresh air. Buster looks  older now , what is 9 this year ? , and looks like  you got a ( new dog)there as well, less me eyes are playing up, well i fookin deaf as you know , so maybe me eyes gone with them as well.  i just pop over the field  with mine when it quite at dusk lol, as long as Buck  dont see a cat or fox , as piss off after them, no rabbits or hares , was 5 years go, but nout now only the odd munjack and few foxes, keeps Buck ticking over  lol, bryn 13 this sep, Buck 8 in august, and that little shit woody about 10-11 we think not sure as he rescue  dog if you remember       Ray   :thumbs:

Time flys, I can’t believe bucks coming upto 8 allready. I can remember where he caught his first rabbit followed by another 2. Yep busters 9 now and the other dog in the picture is a young bitch I got on loan at the moement with the option of owning  in the future if she pans out o.k. Charlie lives with a lad on a estate across town who only goes out a couple of nights a week he had 2 and a half years of my time before I had to admit defeat and except he just wasn’t right for what I needed.

38 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Time flys, I can’t believe bucks coming upto 8 allready. I can remember where he caught his first rabbit followed by another 2. Yep busters 9 now and the other dog in the picture is a young bitch I got on loan at the moement with the option of owning  in the future if she pans out o.k. Charlie lives with a lad on a estate across town who only goes out a couple of nights a week he had 2 and a half years of my time before I had to admit defeat and except he just wasn’t right for what I needed.

Fair enough mate, you give him plenty of time, how that bitch bred? If any good for what you do, put Buster over her, and get your own  dog pup or bitch pup. She looks nice size in pic  like buster strong but enough pace. ?

21 minutes ago, bird said:

Fair enough mate, you give him plenty of time, how that bitch bred? If any good for what you do, put Buster over her, and get your own  dog pup or bitch pup. She looks nice size in pic  like buster strong but enough pace. ?

Bull cross i reckon off the pics 

42 minutes ago, bird said:

By all accounts she's gaffer x minshaw blooded bitch I believe, buster will be well past being able to breed by the time she's old enough 

• Like 1