Muthafucka!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be honest Casanova ....I bet it's the first time you've been any where near a wet pussy 

At least you went through all that trouble to get it back before

Wtf have you just poisoned my night with?

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, jetro said:

Some chewing on that, must have been a while at it.

Atb j 

You don't know this cat! The amount of destruction she can cause in less than a minute, is quite something ?? Bitch had my sofa in pieces in less than 5mins! I took the bins down, came back upstairs and she'd torn the bottom out of it and it was spread around the flat in pieces ?‍♂️

23 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Bet mushrooms wishing it was a electric cable ?

I wish I'd thrown the cnut out of the window. Tbf though, she has been very quiet and sat on her bed looking traumatised since yesterday ?

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, jetro said:

I admire your patience and tolerance, not to have it throttled by now LOL , any other man would have. 

Atb j 

I’m afraid if that was me that cat would have departed this vale of tears yesterday ! Lol 

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m afraid if that was me that cat would have departed this vale of tears yesterday ! Lol 

Tbf she has pushed me to fix up the bathroom ?‍♂️?

Bidet is gone (thank fuuck) and I have more room in the bathroom... thinking about moving everything around and renovating it.... fuucking cat giving me jobs ???

36 minutes ago, jetro said:

I admire your patience and tolerance, not to have it throttled by now LOL , any other man would have. 

Atb j 

I did throttle it ? to be fair I lost my shit, pissed wet through with boiling water, water throughout the gaff... no way was I not flipping out ? I swear I had the cat by the scruff and she was all tense but not fighting and I walked towards the window, ranting and raving.... it was then I remembered the Mrs was watching ? I would also regret killing something afterwards for just being a dickhead and playing silly bollocks, plus I'm locked down with the lady and would never hear the end of it ?‍♂️

5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I did throttle it ? to be fair I lost my shit, pissed wet through with boiling water, water throughout the gaff... no way was I not flipping out ? I swear I had the cat by the scruff and she was all tense but not fighting and I walked towards the window, ranting and raving.... it was then I remembered the Mrs was watching ? I would also regret killing something afterwards for just being a dickhead and playing silly bollocks, plus I'm locked down with the lady and would never hear the end of it ?‍♂️

It's easy to loose it in a situation like that.

If it was a person, (and yes there is people out there who this kind of thing for some reason) you would, and rightly so, flake the tar out of them, but an animal, they don't know any better, and you would regret it weather someone was there or not. 

Well I would anyway.

Every cloud has a silver lining, just think of the remodelling lol.

Atb j 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, jetro said:

It's easy to loose it in a situation like that.

If it was a person, (and yes there is people out there who this kind of thing for some reason) you would, and rightly so, flake the tar out of them, but an animal, they don't know any better, and you would regret it weather someone was there or not. 

Well I would anyway.

Every cloud has a silver lining, just think of the remodelling lol.

Atb j 

Very true mate.... Dickhead is still here and I've thought about back filling the cnut on a daily basis, for the last 6 years ???

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Talk about having your life ruled by pussy ?.....theres me thinking you was the love em and leave em type as well !

Only the two legged variety ?

This four legged one has my eldest backing her up.... not taking that battle on,  no danger ?

2 hours ago, jetro said:

Since your own cat is not up plumbing, get a fella like this, at least he will feed you, and retrives and soft mouthed.

????

Atb j 

Wtf have you just poisoned my night with?

• Haha 2