Muthafucka!!!

The fuucking cat has just chewed through a flexi pipe for the hot water ?‍♂️ bathroom flooded in 3" of hot water, no hot water, Can't isolate it and to top it all... no friggin hardware shops open.

Couldn't have happened at a better time ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Be honest Casanova ....I bet it's the first time you've been any where near a wet pussy 

At least you went through all that trouble to get it back before

Wtf have you just poisoned my night with?

Posted Images

40 minutes ago, mushroom said:

The fuucking cat has just chewed through a flexi pipe for the hot water ?‍♂️ bathroom flooded in 3" of hot water, no hot water, Can't isolate it and to top it all... no friggin hardware shops open.

Bloody hell mushroom you can half pic a pet I don’t know how you do it.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Bloody hell mushroom you can half pic a pet I don’t know how you do it.

Before the dickhead all my animals were sound as fuuck.. many who saw them can attest to that.... now the cat decides to get in on the 'let's fuuck his life' action! The other day she shredded my sofa and climbed inside it.. the sofa is a year old and was a grand ???

And it's the eldest's cat, not mine! I just got lumbered with the cnut.

Katchum fuuck you and your dwarf shit ? I hope the Corona turns ya balls into mush ?

20 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Be honest Casanova ....I bet it's the first time you've been any where near a wet pussy 

Aye it is..... since this morning :whistling::whistling:

• Haha 2
53 minutes ago, mushroom said:

That cat would have been taking a short cut out the window and zero fucks would have been given what floor I lived on !

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

That cat would have been taking a short cut out the window and zero fucks would have been given what floor I lived on !

I nearly did, I had the little cnut by the neck but had to check myself.... The Mrs is here and we've only been together a couple of months so...... gotta be nice.. can't go launching the cat (that she loves) out of the third floor window ?

After mopping up and sorting the shit out, took the dog for a walk to calm down.. the cat is still sat in the corner in the hall looking really sorry for itself, 2 hours later... and I still wanna fuuck it up!

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

I nearly did, I had the little cnut by the neck but had to check myself.... The Mrs is here and we've only been together a couple of months so...... gotta be nice.. can't go launching the cat (that she loves) out of the third floor window ?

After mopping up and sorting the shit out, took the dog for a walk to calm down.. the cat is still sat in the corner in the hall looking really sorry for itself, 2 hours later... and I still wanna fuuck it up!

Know this.....that cat don’t give a f**k !

Now, reconsider the window ! Lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Make sure boiler is off else you'll cook element, once drained/flooded try and find some jubilee clips or at worst cable ties , tape and some rubber sheet maybe from door mat or similar and bodge it untill you can replace and push fit is great especially for the novice , try and keep your head above water .....

You can fuuck off an'all with ya short jokes ? Once I get a couple of caps, I'm gonna rip out the bidet and have done with it... not going through that again.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

Know this.....that cat don’t give a f**k !

Now, reconsider the window ! Lol 

That cat don't give a fuuck, you're right mate ? She nails the dog on a weekly basis, usually when all is calm and he's asleep and chilled out then BAM, the dog yelps and she just struts off ?

• Haha 1