gov movement restrictions ie pup movements??

1 minute ago, bird said:

You prob right, but huntsman, kill few hounds every  year, old age, injured, or nasty fookers up setting the pack. It was done as favor for me.you have know him. Quite well for him to do it. Even that' bitch was a bad'un it was still upsetting, as  she was very loyal to me, if I had lived on. My own I would have kept her, even though she was  nasty fooker with people and dogs, muzzle job when out only way, but good lamp dog , never want another nasty dog like her again

No feck that ray can do without  that 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky picked mine up last week

Should have taken them out yourself you towny twat ........

I see it like this rules are in place for a good reason not to be got round over a pup, leave it ware it is, send man some money if you feel guilty mate.

Posted Images

Seen on news that someone has had a £660 quid fine how true it is I don't know but I wouldn't do it if be asking if they would keep hold of the pup and cross your fingers that they would if not then I'd be waiting for a litter after this is over with 

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

No feck that ray can do without  that 

Very true mate, she went for my son, was the last straw,   before that, she cornered my neibour in the garden a old woman, and ragged a jack terrier, and a lab, nightmare she was having big soft dog like Buck is heaven ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, bird said:

Very true mate, she went for my son, was the last straw,   before that, she cornered my neibour in the garden a old woman, and ragged a jack terrier, and a lab, nightmare she was having big soft dog like Buck is heaven ?

Yeah u cant have that carry on 

4 hours ago, bird said:

yeh never know he might go couple more years, he eats well, and loves to go out, but always with a limp , like say 13 in sep  , just think back of me mind, that this could bring his age in more quicker , and finish in the end, but he ok at moment  .

Ray he has served you well by all accounts I went down that kind of road many times I wish I didn't now  do right by him as he has you and when it's over raise a glass to him ? 

• Like 1