gov movement restrictions ie pup movements??

having seen my post about the greyhound pup , with all these government movements, restrictions and possible vet movements .

what can be done to purchase the pup ie pick up , jabs , microchipping etc , will vets jab and chip or emergencies only ,do they class jabbing essential as for disease purposes ? also will I be able to travel or not (gamble on going ?) breeders will want the pups away asap as a litter every extra week at home will cost them a great deal more ??

any ideas or experience in this matter over the last 2 weeks

cheers ,,,gibbo 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky picked mine up last week

Should have taken them out yourself you towny twat ........

I see it like this rules are in place for a good reason not to be got round over a pup, leave it ware it is, send man some money if you feel guilty mate.

Posted Images

I got a phone call from my vets yesterday they have cancelled the booster for my old dog on Friday. They are only doing emergencies only. They did say that when the time come they would restart the inoculations  at a reduced price. 

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Goes to show how boosters are......Not

Preventions better than cure as they say. Only reason I keep my dogs boosters upto date is because when we go off on holiday I put the dogs in a kennels, up until last few years I only give them there first jabs as a pup.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, walshie said:

My dog needed some stitches out the other day. The vet came out and did it by the back of the car. 

Should have taken them out yourself you towny twat ........

• Haha 6

I've got a litter of 7 weeks on the ground at the moment. It's been a right nuisance sorting out jabs and no doubt will be the same for micro chipping. Most of them are going to homes within a mile or so but I'm happy to hang to any of them longer if their new owners want me to. I'm lucky enough to have the space and plenty of meat so no skin off my nose

• Like 1
On 31/03/2020 at 13:33, W. Katchum said:

Not sure about jabs it where you are but my ole wheatenx was at vets a few weeks ago an we spoke about her being pts, I said give me a few weeks as I had a lot on an couldn’t bring meself to do it there an then tbh, so anyways I booked a date( for this week) an left an then other day I had a call saying the app was still available an I’d need to be on time as they only wanted one customer an animal in at time. Fair doos, then another phone call asking if it was really an emergency, as if not they would like to cancel it or put it off for a few weeks, iv said ok, but think it’s gonna need doin sooner taker than later as she is deffo going downhill, an I wanted to do it before she was caused any undue stress☹️Few days an I reckon I be back on phone 

feel for you mate, it always gut wrenching  to put a dog to sleep, but why dont you take her to you local hunt man , and let him shoot her, it quick , there relaxed  not stressed  up  etc , just drop few quid for couple pints. i did it with that kelpie xgrey bitch i had, she was nasty with strangers  etc, nightmare with dogs, she  try wreak any dog big or small a very strong 50lb dog , i told you about her few posts back. took her walk round the  back  kennels with the  bloke, she was   clam then  , then job done. i will try and do the same with old bryn when he carnt run or walk no more he got artist in his front lef twrist  , got a permanent  limp  now. but he he ok he out every day couple hours with Buck and woody,  he 13 this sep , Buck 8, woody  10 - 11 not sure lol. it  new huntsman  different area   town now, but will ask few questions when the time right, before i go to a vet .!