6 hours ago, Greyman said:

Well I’ve made a small fence and gate along the edge of my decking to keep the grandkids at bay when they are aloud back round, used up the last of a pile of reclaimed timber I had then chopped the rest into foot long pieces for the wood burner, Tomorrow I have two new track rod ends to fit on my van will do the tie bars on Thursday,  it’s about pacing yourself and achieving something each day, I,m not in a rush but have to remain relevant otherwise I struggle to switch off at the end of the day, ✌️✌️

I'm the same mate, plodding through jobs and achieving a little everyday....

I had a lazy day yesterday and couldn't sleep properly...back at it today...

Need to keep working to keep the weight off as the eldest girl keeps cooking puddings, syrup sponge tonight...

• Like 1

Got potatoes in today with help from the kids got other veg to go in but in a week or so don't want the frost getting to them if we get this cold spell there talking about .IMG_20200331_142319.jpg.a887336264201206dcf4869b6d6a4040.jpg

• Like 3

Plus kids don't get bored really always summat to do even if it's just walk the dogs round the gallop 5 times and least if I see anyone else on there I can just tell them to f**k off ??

Screenshot_20200331-213810__01.jpg.60bd2f6deedd9f25d3a83221020fef7b.jpg

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Greyman said:

Well I’ve made a small fence and gate along the edge of my decking to keep the grandkids at bay when they are aloud back round, used up the last of a pile of reclaimed timber I had then chopped the rest into foot long pieces for the wood burner, Tomorrow I have two new track rod ends to fit on my van will do the tie bars on Thursday,  it’s about pacing yourself and achieving something each day, I,m not in a rush but have to remain relevant otherwise I struggle to switch off at the end of the day, ✌️✌️

If your doing track rod ends and tie rods remember to get the tracking done or your tyres will last about a fortnight.  Ask me how I know......  ??

• Thanks 1

I think my gears breaking on a daily basis to keep me on my toes.belt sheared off my stiga ride on,then today tried to fire up digger,fuking stop start diesrl solenoid fuked.was a b*****d to get off.all on order.pools water level dropping rapido.clays heaved,shrunk and cracked skimmer pipe.(i believe.).plus 1000 s more pissing jobs

11 hours ago, stumfelter said:

If your doing track rod ends and tie rods remember to get the tracking done or your tyres will last about a fortnight.  Ask me how I know......  ??

A little tip to save you to much misery is to spray paint the track rod with a light coloured paint before you remove the old one then just make sure the new ones line up with the paint marks when you replace them ✌️✌️

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Chid said:

Plus kids don't get bored really always summat to do even if it's just walk the dogs round the gallop 5 times and least if I see anyone else on there I can just tell them to f**k off ??

Screenshot_20200331-213810__01.jpg.60bd2f6deedd9f25d3a83221020fef7b.jpg

How tall are you ?

• Haha 1