15 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Isolation not going well I take it .Me neither mate .These dole walers must be made of different stuff to actually choose it as a career .

You're not wrong mate, I used to enjoy my mrs' company ?

Dole wallas ?, haven't heard that for years, since my old man instilled into me not to be one, when I was still in school! ??

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, forest of dean redneck said:

God I'm bored ?

My mrs LOVES housework, didn't realise exactly how much until this last few weeks. Might need to buy a new vacuum cleaner very soon, as the annoying little twat will be wearing the one she's using as we speak!! ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well I’ve made a small fence and gate along the edge of my decking to keep the grandkids at bay when they are aloud back round, used up the last of a pile of reclaimed timber I had then chopped the rest into foot long pieces for the wood burner, Tomorrow I have two new track rod ends to fit on my van will do the tie bars on Thursday,  it’s about pacing yourself and achieving something each day, I,m not in a rush but have to remain relevant otherwise I struggle to switch off at the end of the day, ✌️✌️

Was bored, then the Mrs came back last Thursday.... It's been very good so far ? Although she does keep beating me at cards ?

I've been going to the big park near me, early morning and late at night. The poor w@nker is going crazy, he's not been on a proper walk in weeks. So I let him charge around like a nutter for an hour or two, as long as no one else is about, as he scares the shit out of people ?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

My mrs LOVES housework, didn't realise exactly how much until this last few weeks. Might need to buy a new vacuum cleaner very soon, as the annoying little twat will be wearing the one she's using as we speak!! ?

They always come in start f***ing hovering we you are trying to concentrate on something. Had a right wobbly the other day pulled the plug out and pliers in hand was going to cut the bloody thing off. Just managed to calm down enough, I would have only had to put another on. I hate the bloody sound of the things. Now I feel better as well Lol.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Arry said:

They always come in start f***ing hovering we you are trying to concentrate on something. Had a right wobble the other day pulled the plug out and pliers in hand was going to cut the bloody thing off. Just managed to calm down enough, I would have only had to put another on. I hate the bloody sound of the things. Now I feel better as well Lol.

Cheers Arry

Exactly that ??

• Like 1