Billy Joe Saunders banned

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Is that confirmed. He was doing well beat fowler and cheeseman. Think there was talk of a fowler rematch

Yes sadly it's true saying that I thought cheeseman did enough to win that fight he's been a bit screwed up  lately drugs drinking gambling all his money but he's always had that kind of personality from a young age 

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

Cant get away with shit like that these days, World has had a sense of humour by-pass

You can’t get away with it. It was a joke and it was funny, but if you’re an elite level sportsman you can’t put stuff like this on an open forum viewed by millions and not expect a few people to take offence, joke or not. That’s just how it is. As we’ve seen before, Saunders is just too fcukin daft to realise it and refuses to learn.

• Like 2

I also don't like Saunders as a person ,and he has done some repugnant shit on social media ,but that was just a joke ,he should of refused to apologise stood his ground and told the social media lynch mob \Gestapo to go fuk themselves 

Edited by Astanley
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

I also don't like Saunders as a person ,and he has done some repugnant shit on social media ,but that was just a joke ,he should of refused to apologise stood his ground and told the social media lynch mob \Gestapo to go fuk themselves 

Good word that stan, repugnant. I also don't like him, he's a repugnant oik ?.

Joking or not, what he does on a fairly regular basis is repugnant and crass. He's just one of those types of person. He's a crass, repugnant oik ?

Saunders should have got somebody in a good while back now to manage his social media platforms, I know he does’nt help himself but theres always people about just waiting to jump on things that can be taken out of context online. This video was just meant to be a joke and most people seen it for what it was. That Piers Morgan of all people slating him !

On 30/03/2020 at 15:48, Rusty_terrier said:

Is that confirmed. He was doing well beat fowler and cheeseman. Think there was talk of a fowler rematch

Scott been bailed rusty and as far as I know is on a bender silly lad I hope he sorts his head out 

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Seem his update on insta bit stupid should have kept quiet.  Apparently as you say he was posting videos of him on a bender. Do you know him lol u knew it happened before most. Waste of talent real shame 

I know him well buddy like you say should of kept quiet I know his dad Dave well too Scott is a decent lad but he knocks about with some numptys and there lies his problem everyone Hearn his dad Mick jenning have all tried to get him away but Scott keeps going back  there's more to it as well rusty but I'm not saying it on here 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I know him well buddy like you say should of kept quiet I know his dad Dave well too Scott is a decent lad but he knocks about with some numptys and there lies his problem everyone Hearn his dad Mick jenning have all tried to get him away but Scott keeps going back  there's more to it as well rusty but I'm not saying it on here 

He's moved away down to London now to sort himself, heard an interview with him on the radio last week, sounded manic tbh.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, dytkos said:

He's moved away down to London now to sort himself, heard an interview with him on the radio last week, sounded manic tbh.

Cheers, D.

He drove back up  dy after rehad he was pictured with a joint a day after getting out he's not in a good place at the min or with lads he should be at this time 

• Sad 1

Bit strong if you ask me.....yes its a stupid thing to put on social media but come on do we really have to drain every last bit of humour out of people,f**k me offensive comedians say that sort of stuff every week and get away with it.......just something else to be brittle and sensitive about i suppose.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 3