A few catches

8 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Top vid mate well done lads dogs ferrets. ?black white bitch 1st 20 seconds looks hot on the turn atb 

Cheers mate, she only made it to the age of about 14 month before she killed herself.

9 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Me or the dogs ?

Dogs were razor sharp mate ? liked it where the little dog got nipped be the ferret showed great restraint, the purse netting brought back memories mate we were doing a steep bank once and a net went bouncing down being keen I dived down head first fell about 20 foot unbeknownst 2 me it were a netted rabbit my mate had chinned and lobbed down the bank 

I got some piss took out on me that day ☺

Edited by Black neck
Spelling
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, trigger2 said:

Nice vid trev. I’ve said it before its always nice to watch decent experienced dogs working. no matter what there trade we can all appreciate a good one.

Cheers mate for me these days a good ferreting dog is up there with the best of them. All the dogs apart from the whippets are first season dogs.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

Cheers mate for me these days a good ferreting dog is up there with the best of them. All the dogs apart from the whippets are first season dogs.

Just shows how a dog can come on first season by seeing plenty. Good variation of terrain also makes for a well rounded dog.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

?? f**k me there's keen then there's keen!  What breeding are the black an white dogs mate? 

The little one is a ped whippet that I bred out of my blue and white bitch and gifted it to a mate and the lurcher at the start of the vid is collie x whippet greyhound she’s only 10 month old at the start and about 13 month on the last few clips of her mate 

1 hour ago, Dinosaurs said:

Great stuff once again bud your dogs certainly see some work & it shows. Welldone on some really good vids through out season. Atb

Cheers mate more to come next season and with some luck there will be a couple of new pups on them out of the brindle whippet greyhound I was running if she as taken ?

• Like 1