Feeling a bit smug !!

2 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I’ve run out of bullets now . I’ve got loads of brass , loads of primers and loads of powder . I’ve been getting my bullets from HPS target rifles in Newent, but their trade counter is shut now . Going to have to be Spud1967 or Henry Krank . Any other ideas ?

Sportsman are posting bullet heads out mate 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KimE said:

I just sent some .38spl downrange  ~0.1£ each. If I had cast equipment I could load them for 0,01£ each almost forever.

I miss my 357. I bought bulk bullets and loaded them on a few grains of shotgun powder. Nice fun ammo and good for rabbits and squirrels.

2010606405_357m003.jpg.bcd644146c96ab58efc676e96c28eac1.jpg

10 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I’ve run out of bullets now . I’ve got loads of brass , loads of primers and loads of powder . I’ve been getting my bullets from HPS target rifles in Newent, but their trade counter is shut now . Going to have to be Spud1967 or Henry Krank . Any other ideas ?

I can have a look in my local shop on Monday, he’s not opening tomorrow  

what you after?!

I’ll have a look and if he’s got what you want I’ll grab some 

• Thanks 1

Hi Si , thanks mate , I’ve been on the case myself, and I contacted HPS and they can send me the 70 grain Sierra Blitzkings in . 243 and spud1967 has the 50 grain vmax . Should have them next week . I want to use my local guy as much as I can , but he doesn’t really carry varmint rounds as he is a target shooting business. But thanks for the offer ?

• Like 1
21 hours ago, KimE said:

I just sent some .38spl downrange  ~0.1£ each. If I had cast equipment I could load them for 0,01£ each almost forever.

That's another activity gone south thanks to the recent capitulation on lead. Try casting tungsten! You'll be collecting old light bulbs to make it viable. (Quick note, just like lead it's toxic).

Edited by Alsone

"You'll be collecting old light bulbs to make it viable."

Lead can be found in demolition of houses, scrapmetal dealers sell lead, old wheel weights are perfect for bullets, you can dig out lead at shooting ranges.

"I miss my 357. I bought bulk bullets and loaded them on a few grains of shotgun powder. Nice fun ammo and good for rabbits and squirrels."

What rifle would be perfect for beaverhunting and other smallgame.

• Like 1