Beddy greyhound

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Beddy/whippet bitch,about21",a few decades ago now.I paid about £20 for it at 14 months of age and the lad was sick of it because it chased hard and would not strike.I spent a few months get

Lovely bitch Poxon. Think mines done in height now 23.5tts 10 months. 

My beddy lurcher 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, baker boy said:

No mate, he's lurcher x lurcher mix of Bedlington/Greyhound and a touch of Whippet about 23-24 tts

Very nice. Looks very similar to a bitch I had years ago. Sire was lurcher x lurcher with a small drop of beddy in, dam was beddy/whippet/greyhound ?

On 06/04/2020 at 20:19, gaza said:

Yes mate. Don’t know exact percentages but that’s what I was told. Made up with him so far. Only had few outings ferreting but he’s steady and marking and had a few on the lamp. 

Cracking pups mate liked the look of the dam and sire ?best of luck with your pup 

2 hours ago, Marvel said:

strange colours, but still a nice looker, what dose she work like

I’ve seen that blue an tan colour pop up a few times in close bred bedlington xs they look smart Don’t they you’d think by colouring there’s something else in there like saluki or something but the rough coat blue an tans look the dogs bollox there was a guy on the working bedlington group that had a nice rough dog can’t remember his name now it wasn’t out of the same gear as northernlites gear 

• Like 1