Beddy greyhound

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Beddy/whippet bitch,about21",a few decades ago now.I paid about £20 for it at 14 months of age and the lad was sick of it because it chased hard and would not strike.I spent a few months get

Lovely bitch Poxon. Think mines done in height now 23.5tts 10 months. 

My beddy lurcher 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Still plenty of time for her to hit 25" ? lol ?

I don’t think there’s a lot more in her mate I recon a solid 24tts is my lot but I’m more than happy with that 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, poxon said:

I don’t think there’s a lot more in her mate I recon a solid 24tts is my lot but I’m more than happy with that 

Looking like she's going to be a sturdy type, very nice ?

• Like 1

Dog mate, sire beddy whippet grey heartbreak fell (not sure percentages). Dam beddy whippet x collie grey- breeder I think has always bred his own stuff going back a fair bit on dams side. 

• Like 1
On 05/04/2020 at 14:07, shaaark said:

Looking like she's going to be a sturdy type, very nice ?

Cheers shaaark ?? Very sturdy mate not as fast an racey as I normally like them but  I’ve sacrificed some of that speed for sturdiness I wanted something that can take a nock or 2 an last me I didn’t want nothing to lightly built this time round I’m sick of breaking them tbh 

9 minutes ago, gaza said:

Dog mate, sire beddy whippet grey heartbreak fell (not sure percentages). Dam beddy whippet x collie grey- breeder I think has always bred his own stuff going back a fair bit on dams side. 

Nice cross fella ??Done well to get that size with the amount of whippet in there. A mate of mine got a dog bred the same about the same sort of size looks a similar stamp to yours...your dogs a beauty mate hope he does well for ya

37 minutes ago, gaza said:

Bred in Yorkshire gaza ?

Yes mate. Don’t know exact percentages but that’s what I was told. Made up with him so far. Only had few outings ferreting but he’s steady and marking and had a few on the lamp.