Beddy greyhound

3 hours ago, poxon said:

To many liers in the game mate there only interested in money an self promoting there selfs to a audience

R

3 hours ago, poxon said:

To many liers in the game mate there only interested in money an self promoting there selfs to a audience

Well iv not bred a litter of lurchers since 1984 and that was for a pup for myself and couple of friends ? The. Bitch i have now i payed £120   For Very reasonable in this day and age of stupid prices  and im more than happy with wat i have , the photo i pup up are the parents of my bitch. Who is 4yr old so im trying to sell anything ?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Beddy/whippet bitch,about21",a few decades ago now.I paid about £20 for it at 14 months of age and the lad was sick of it because it chased hard and would not strike.I spent a few months get

Lovely bitch Poxon. Think mines done in height now 23.5tts 10 months. 

My beddy lurcher 

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

R

Well iv not bred a litter of lurchers since 1984 and that was for a pup for myself and couple of friends ? The. Bitch i have now i payed £120   For Very reasonable in this day and age of stupid prices  and im more than happy with wat i have , the photo i pup up are the parents of my bitch. Who is 4yr old so im trying to sell anything ?

Mate my comment is a general comment on a open forum does the comment say loton moocher this comment is directly for you or address you personally saying your blowing your own trumpet to sell pups think you’ve read comments wrong thinking there addressing you personally mate but my comment is true though with beddy crosses plenty of liers only interested in money an a name for there selfs 

9 minutes ago, poxon said:

Mate my comment is a general comment on a open forum does the comment say loton moocher this comment is directly for you or address you personally saying your blowing your own trumpet to sell pups think you’ve read comments wrong thinking there addressing you personally mate but my comment is true though with beddy crosses plenty of liers only interested in money an a name for there selfs 

I can name a few as well as you know but every breed is the same just got to look at the coursing world the internet is a gateway for them not getting a dig at coursers just using that in general.

• Like 5
56 minutes ago, poxon said:

Maybe i did mate , been in this game a long time and  not always had beddy crosses ? But since i have i find they suit me ? In fact my first half x was purely.  By chance ? I just find them proper doers with good feet and at home in water ?

22 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

Maybe i did mate , been in this game a long time and  not always had beddy crosses ? But since i have i find they suit me ? In fact my first half x was purely.  By chance ? I just find them proper doers with good feet and at home in water ?

I’ve been in the game a little while started out with working whippets an courseing greyhounds not mine through a foster family a family member was homed with they were well in to the country life that was in the early 90s as a kid then got in to chasing skirt round the town then settled Down abit getting back in to runners though a family member beddy x foxers cracking dogs real tough dogs back then we had deerhound xs bull xs collie xs beddy whippets pure bedlingtons but never strayed to far from beddy Lurchers It’s strange when you’ve worked beddy lurchers you always find your way back to them I’ll always keep bedlington bred dogs now long as I can find decent bedlington hybrids to put back in 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve been in the game a little while started out with working whippets an courseing greyhounds not mine through a foster family a family member was homed with they were well in to the country life that was in the early 90s as a kid then got in to chasing skirt round the town then settled Down abit getting back in to runners though a family member beddy x foxers cracking dogs real tough dogs back then we had deerhound xs bull xs collie xs beddy whippets pure bedlingtons but never strayed to far from beddy Lurchers It’s strange when you’ve worked beddy lurchers you always find your way back to them I’ll always keep bedlington bred dogs now long as I can find decent bedlington hybrids to put back in 

Nowt like a beddy 4 a heated debate ? Lol it gota be.  Better than this lockdown i not used to being confinded im just glad i got a big garden looks like season shoots are gona b cancelled it all just mad. 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, BobDown said:

I’m think of using my pals 3/4 whippet 1/4 Irish terrier over my saluki x bitch in a couple off year if he makes the grade, has any one experience of this breeding ? 

is that one of Stephen's mate. My mate has one, making a cracking ferreting dog and just a youngster, about 21" dog.

46 minutes ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

is that one of Stephen's mate. My mate has one, making a cracking ferreting dog and just a youngster, about 21" dog.

Ye it is only a young dog yet so see how he fairs, his showing good promise,  So hope fully he makes the grade for him 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, lifelong cumbrian said:

Ye it is only a young dog yet so see how he fairs, his showing good promise,  So hope fully he makes the grade for him 

On ‎28‎/‎03‎/‎2020 at 23:27, CA$H 91 said:

Was just wondering if there any litters coming up of beddy greyhound or something along them lines it's just for my dad he likes one he been hinting on for me to get him one for a bit now so if any one noses out would be well appreciated for any info thanks 

Did you get something sorted cash?