Beddy greyhound

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Beddy/whippet bitch,about21",a few decades ago now.I paid about £20 for it at 14 months of age and the lad was sick of it because it chased hard and would not strike.I spent a few months get

Lovely bitch Poxon. Think mines done in height now 23.5tts 10 months. 

My beddy lurcher 

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, CA$H 91 said:

There will be very chancy pups mate best of luck with them 

Should make handy pups the dog game strong fast dog see him work the bitch don't no much about her lad runs rabbits an long ears with her mate 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, tank34 said:

Should make handy pups the dog game strong fast dog see him work the bitch don't no much about her lad runs rabbits an long ears with her mate 

The should be good all rounders good for a bit of everything 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Bush Rummager said:

I'd love to see a genuine beddy/grey.. proven doing the business.. going over a pure greyhound..

my dream dog!!!!

Good luck with that fella Think a lot of us would ??
plenty of bull shitters in to there beddy greyhounds That will tell you what they think you want to hear for the coin there’s not many taking anything more than a few rabbits out there 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, tank34 said:

No mate line breed 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound over 26 tts big strong dog brother to northenlites Bruce ?

5 minutes ago, tank34 said:

No mate line breed 3/8 beddy 5/8 greyhound over 26 tts big strong dog brother to northenlites Bruce ?

He looks it . Thort it was strange for a f1 as they throw so true to type usually always black/ blue rough or broken coated 20 to 24 tts.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, poxon said:

Good luck with that fella Think a lot of us would ??
plenty of bull shitters in to there beddy greyhounds That will tell you what they think you want to hear for the coin there’s not many taking anything more than a few rabbits out there 

More than plenty bullshitters in the lurcher world full stop 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

He looks it . Thort it was strange for a f1 as they throw so true to type usually always black/ blue rough or broken coated 20 to 24 tts.

If remember right dogs grandmother was 29 tts coursing greyhound put size in there lines