Well, me and the good woman just finshed off some 'ruby mist'. A mature cheddar from north wales. With a couple of bottles of organic wine.  Give it a try lads, you won't be disappointed. 

One is now in a good place ? ?

• Like 6

16 hours ago, shaaark said:

Well, me and the good woman just finshed off some 'ruby mist'. A mature cheddar from north wales. With a couple of bottles of organic wine.  Give it a try lads, you won't be disappointed. 

One is now in a good place ? ?

Are we talking the Snowdonia Cheese Company? If so I’m a big fan of ‘black bomber’............British mature cheddar takes some beating imo ?

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 1

No not really, on a downer with people,  this situation that's gone on shops with these panic buyers, will never leave my mind, even say come Dec, nope fook'um  got no time for people, this is about as far get involved with another human,  on here or moochers. A dog better and honest, not selfish  no not happy no more!! 

• Sad 1

It's all a state of mind.  The sun is shining. It ain't raining. I've just poured a cup of tea.  The spaniel is keen to get across the fields. The Mrs is content the only downside is it's got an edge on the wiñd.  Crap on tv but Be happy now.