Leaving dogs on the land

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a man's best friend so for the poor fuckers not wanting to come anywhere humans they must of been owned by some f***ing c**t that doesn't deserve a goldfish let alone a dog 

Their not dog men....Their just supposed men with dogs!! Retarded fukcwits the lot of them!!! Atb 

Couple of years ago not far from me 4 lads got chased by farmer & Car got stuck in field So they abandoned car & ran off leaving the car. Farmer went to burn it out & luckily he checked th

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Bobtheferret said:

I saw a post on Instagram bloke was laughing about leaving his dog in the field because it had jacked on a hare despite the fact the dog had already had a 10 minute course and then with 15 minutes rest he ran the dog again and after 4-5 minutes the dog gave up and he just left it there. Posted pictures the next day of someone saying they had found a lost dog with laughing faces saying that’s his dog. Disgraceful, dog was probably either injured or just knackered. Disgusted someone could do that to their dog, people like that don’t deserve dogs. 

I too seen that post not so long back,an felt for the poor dog,was a smart looking animal too 

• Like 1

Yes bloke even said what a good dog it was and then after “jacking” once, almost certainly because he was either injured or just knackered not because he lacked ability or heart, he abandoned him at only about 3 years old. Ruined my Saturday night that did, just kept bothering me that someone could do that. 

No excuse for leaving dogs on the land it’s a proper c**ts trick, but worth remembering not every dog that jacks is injured, some of them just decide they’ve had enough & in that case the right thing to do is pet home them, not make excuses for them

• Like 1

Fair enough if the dog genuinely isn’t interested anymore but my opinion is that’s normally been bought about by poor handling (potentially not on teeth some just have enough) running a dog to often or in poor condition etc. Like you said the least you can then do is either retire it or re home it. I personally don’t know how you can own a dog for 3/4/5 years and then just get rid. Any dog I have is with me for life no matter how shite it is!!!

• Like 1

I live five mins drive from Bramham not that many lads local to here with running dogs anymore but know a few lads capable of doing that just to save there skin no second thought for poor dog or where it ends up boils my blood don’t deserve a hamster let alone a dog 

13 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

Fair enough if the dog genuinely isn’t interested anymore but my opinion is that’s normally been bought about by poor handling (potentially not on teeth some just have enough) running a dog to often or in poor condition etc. Like you said the least you can then do is either retire it or re home it. I personally don’t know how you can own a dog for 3/4/5 years and then just get rid. Any dog I have is with me for life no matter how shite it is!!!

I’d agree with you in a lot of cases dogs will be jacked by bad owners, but some are just born half hearted, best dog man in the world can’t make a silk purse out of a pigs ear. Fair play if lads want to keep dogs once they’ve jacked that’s totally up to them but problems start when they tell lies about its capabilities, or breed off it. 

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 3
40 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

No excuse for leaving dogs on the land it’s a proper c**ts trick, but worth remembering not every dog that jacks is injured, some of them just decide they’ve had enough & in that case the right thing to do is pet home them, not make excuses for them

But how many wankers don't get the dog fit enough or will give them too much too soon,?  Test them to soon? Even put the poor fuckers down rather than treat them the some lads do or they sell them to another wanker and then the dogs has 10 different homes in 1 month 

1 minute ago, whitefeet4190 said:

But how many wankers don't get the dog fit enough or will give them too much too soon,?  Test them to soon? Even put the poor fuckers down rather than treat them the some lads do or they sell them to another wanker and then the dogs has 10 different homes in 1 month 

Loads of good dogs be ruined like that, but then again if a dogs half hearted to begin with it’ll never be any good no matter who owns it