Leaving dogs on the land

There's some shite hawks out there leaving dogs on the land or on the side of the road's.  This is the 5th dog in 12 months found round the A64 at york near brahman. On land with out the say so of the land owner or the farmer. So old bill are out in force over these ways  in there 4x4 and soon as they tale um there ditching the dogs sad carry on. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A dog is a man's best friend so for the poor fuckers not wanting to come anywhere humans they must of been owned by some f***ing c**t that doesn't deserve a goldfish let alone a dog 

Their not dog men....Their just supposed men with dogs!! Retarded fukcwits the lot of them!!! Atb 

Couple of years ago not far from me 4 lads got chased by farmer & Car got stuck in field So they abandoned car & ran off leaving the car. Farmer went to burn it out & luckily he checked th

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bangersanmash said:

There's some shite hawks out there leaving dogs on the land or on the side of the road's.  This is the 5th dog in 12 months found round the A64 at york near brahman. On land with out the say so of the land owner or the farmer. So old bill are out in force over these ways  in there 4x4 and soon as they tale um there ditching the dogs sad carry on. 

Lurchers are lost for all sorts of reasons and better owners than me have been unfortunate enough to lose a much valued,non monetary,mutt through circumstance.They strive with every endeavour to get the dog back and often do.The shitehawks that ditch them are another matter.

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, morton said:

Lurchers are lost for all sorts of reasons and better owners than me have been unfortunate enough to lose a much valued,non monetary,mutt through circumstance.They strive with every endeavour to get the dog back and often do.The shitehawks that ditch them are another matter.

These have been left pal I know the land owners 

6 minutes ago, Bangersanmash said:

These have been left pal I know the land owners 

I know where you are coming from but i must reiterate the fact that decent owners don,t ditch dogs and whomever owns the land would not encourage them to do so.Some folk would sacrifice an awful lot for their charges,the shallow lurcher owning shite about would,nt sacrifice their lack of dignity.

• Like 4

I saw a post on Instagram bloke was laughing about leaving his dog in the field because it had jacked on a hare despite the fact the dog had already had a 10 minute course and then with 15 minutes rest he ran the dog again and after 4-5 minutes the dog gave up and he just left it there. Posted pictures the next day of someone saying they had found a lost dog with laughing faces saying that’s his dog. Disgraceful, dog was probably either injured or just knackered. Disgusted someone could do that to their dog, people like that don’t deserve dogs. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Bobtheferret said:

I saw a post on Instagram bloke was laughing about leaving his dog in the field because it had jacked on a hare despite the fact the dog had already had a 10 minute course and then with 15 minutes rest he ran the dog again and after 4-5 minutes the dog gave up and he just left it there. Posted pictures the next day of someone saying they had found a lost dog with laughing faces saying that’s his dog. Disgraceful, dog was probably either injured or just knackered. Disgusted someone could do that to their dog, people like that don’t deserve dogs. 

That sort will always own lurchers,they are a small minority,even that minority is to many to some of us,perfectly acceptable to their ilk.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

Idiots,trouble is thiers loads of them,mainly pikeys,see them round here trying to sell the best dog in the world,next day you hear they dumped it,disgusting.

Same again not all travellers would leave there dogs I know many lads from the travelling  community who would take a charge or  talk to the land owners or farmers talk the situation  down to get off with no violence. There's fools in every way of life 

• Like 3
19 hours ago, morton said:

I've lost a few and managed to locate them in a day or 2 no need to dump dogs it is what it is you get caught somewhere you shouldn't be it's gonna be expected just got to think smart use your head 

• Like 1

Iv'e lost count over the years where it's come on top, either being pulled by the farmer or police, but i can count how many dogs have never returned home with me ....0

But on reflection I can think of half a dozen that should have been left lol

• Like 2