Urban lockdown hunting let’s see yours??

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My boy has just bought one they are a bit of a beast, have lamped with it ok rather it had on off than multiple press options for brightness though ✌️Me I’m using a  petzle I just found ?

Atleast its got a good home as i “found” it in my pocket originally ? im out most evening with the old catties i do enjoy it one or two kills an evening in happy most my hunting is alot of stress the catty is just a laugh.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Greyman said:

Just been for my Dailey allocated hours walk and managed to bag this off the local railway underpass, also came to an interesting conclusion regarding squirrels, every time a sunny day occurs during winter I can go out and almost guarantee a squirrel or two, yet since this period of sunny weather have been out looking most days and have not even seen one let alone shoot one, my dogs are pretty hot on them as well and will point them out if they are up trees or flush them if they are in scrub so it’s not me missing them they just aren’t there,  the other consistent thing since the sun came out is a vile easterly wind so I am suspecting that squirrels like fish won’t feed in an easterly wind anyone else noticing this ?? 

DD02DEF7-87F3-479B-9D45-559B22D570B9.jpeg

Nicely done Greyman, good to see someone shooting a natural ?