Best £15 I've spent in a while

7 minutes ago, brambles said:

Nice looking dog shame you've got to torture it to get it to return to you

I've only used the shock twice rest of the time just the vibrate is good enought to correct him only used it 1st time today and he was fine on recall up untill about 3 months ago his started becoming ignorant when called not all the time but sometimes so I thought id give one of these ago seems to be doing the job so far 

How old is he? Could just be going through a testing stage they all do. I’ve known people to use those collars and getting good results but me personally when they start that I just sit down give them a whistle and wait for them to come back in, they usually grow out of the ignorant phase, not an expert training technique by any means but seems to work 

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

How old is he? Could just be going through a testing stage they all do, not the same age for all of them either. I’ve known people to use those collars and getting good results but me personally when they start that I just sit down give them a whistle and wait for them to come back in, they usually grow out of the ignorant phase, not an expert training technique by any means but works for me 

His 2 in a few months I did try all that but it's just got worse 

I have a saluki cross here that had the worst recall I've ever seen, one day i called her an she just looked as if to say fcuk you an just kept going, so I hid on her an when she panicked like fcuk when she realised I was gone, so I left her like that for a few seconds then got up an called her and she was straight back, an her recall has been spot on since

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I have a saluki cross here that had the worst recall I've ever seen, one day i called her an she just looked as if to say fcuk you an just kept going, so I hid on her an when she panicked like fcuk when she realised I was gone, so I left her like that for a few seconds then got up an called her and she was straight back, an her recall has been spot on since

Yep done that don't work only thing that dose is getting in the car and driving down the lane then he panicks and comes straight back he was pretty good up untill a few months then his all asudden gone throught a f*ck you stage but this collor works