Rods clearout, both sea and freshwater

Rods clearout, both sea and freshwater

View Advert

I have just been having a major clearout of my rods and so here are some of the ones I am going to sell. These rods are all in perfect condition and some have never been used so here we go.

1.      Ron Thompson, 12' avon quiver rod and bag which has 3 tips. Excellent condition used by my daughter about 5 or 6 times from new.   £25

20200327_121850_zps0asxoyyw.jpg

2.     4 childrens rods, ideal for holidays at the seaside.

2 x Fladen yellow Ice Pike, 4.5' rod + bags. These are great for little ones to catch mini species or even flatties in the creeks or harbour walls.

2 x Tempest 9', sea spin / bait + bags. These are good for spinning in the sea or using light leads with bait. max lead weight 60gr. ideal for slightly larger kids although I have used them to catch flounder on an incoming tide, again great to get kids interested in fishing.    £20

20200327_122552_zpslyxa4wh2.jpg

3.     Pair of Greys carp rods.

Spod rod, 12', unground finish + bag,   brand new, never had a reel on.

X-Flight, 12', 3.5tc + bag,  again brand new, never had a reel on.  Both rods were bought as back up rods to my Free Spirit rods but never used so perfect condition.   £50 the pair

20200327_123528_zpsblmlaj8t.jpg

4.     Kaike, Consulate Spin 300, 10', casting weight 30 - 85gr + bag.  Brand new, never had a reel on.  suitable for both freshwater and sea fishing.    £25

20200327_124049_zpsqcyj5v8i.jpg

5.     Fox Warrior rods

1   Fox Warrior marker rod, 12',  2.75tc, matt finish, little use so in good condition + bag (not a Fox bag)

1  Fox Warrior spod rod,  12',  5.5tc, matt finish. little use so in good condition + bag (not a Fox bag)     £50 the pair

20200327_124519_zps0dbbe4gj.jpg

6.     Shimano Alivio,  12',  barbel rod + bag. spare rod so only used a few times in excellent condition. Also included is a Shimano Hyperloop avon tip.   £35

20200327_125354_zpswocgahr0.jpg

The prices do not include any post because the cost is stupid to send so collection only from North Lincs. Post can be arranged by you but the last time I sent a pair of rods, it cost me £30 so I will not offer to do that again unless you want to cover the cost.  Thanks for looking.

Phil

• Advertiser
    philpot
  • Date
    27/03/20
  • Price
  • Category

• 2 months later...

Thanks for the gear Phil, great bloke to deal with and both himself and wife where very hospitable..........thanks again Phil quality gear at good prices and the grandson was very pleased also.

Atvb ...........DEL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1