13 minutes ago, WILF said:

You couldn’t blink 164 times without oxygen you non starter !

Just blew my gear all over the room.laughing at that ya twat...lol

• Haha 3

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've ditched the upper/lower split in favour of full body. No weights, just a heap of calisthenics. Probably increase the frequency of my workouts too. My gym has suspended all memberships, but I

Why did you stop after the warm up .......

That’s a quarter of his estate .......

Posted Images

1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Used to love the original " Ultimate orange "

Used to take that cutting down and eph25, where ya had meat n 2 veg ya ended up with a piece of corduroy ya pissed out off until ya came down then massive tiredness 

• Haha 1

Never done preworkout, don't really do any supplements. The caffeine would utterly f**k my sleep and that's more detrimental than any benefit the preworkout would give. I've played around with Modafinil before and that stuff noticeably increased my work rate in the gym, well all day actually.

3 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Never done preworkout, don't really do any supplements. The caffeine would utterly f**k my sleep and that's more detrimental than any benefit the preworkout would give. I've played around with Modafinil before and that stuff noticeably increased my work rate in the gym, well all day actually.

That's why I'm wary of taking the stuff, I don't sleep well the best of times. 

4 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

That's why I'm wary of taking the stuff, I don't sleep well the best of times. 

I'm blessed with good sleep. That said, the quality of sleep after a session that has a lot of dynamic full body and compound lifts is utterly sublime. I'll be dead for 9 hours!

I think sleep and fasting (not that I do that) are the new 'super foods'.

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I'm blessed with good sleep. That said, the quality of sleep after a session that has a lot of dynamic full body and compound lifts is utterly sublime. I'll be dead for 9 hours!

I think sleep and fasting (not that I do that) are the new 'super foods'.

I'm exactly the opposite of you, the more strenuous the activity the more my body struggles to switch off. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m same, more I do the harder it is to switch off, some nights can’t switch off at all ☹️ Iv learnt to live with it, but I’d swap it for regular sleep in a  heart beat

You live with it mate, I went for years on about 4 to 5 hours a night sleep, the only time I got a proper kip was if I had nothing to do the following day.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, dean1 said:

Ultimate orange..that was a Long while back.

Yeh the proper stuff....25 years plus... 

Seriously lads feck all that shit off...

You don't need it ..it's in your heads

• Like 5

I was left red faced today big time. Me and my brother arranged to do a little circuit on the school field at the back of his house as it used to have a running track sprayed out on the grass. 

There's a little gap in the palisade fencing he says, oh it was little alright. I've admittedly put on a little timber lately so I struggled like mad to squeeze through, I nearly crushed my sternum in doing so. 

When we got to where the running track used to be we saw that it wasn't there anymore so decided to use the football pitch as a reference point. The trouble is, that wasn't sprayed up either so we ran around the nets and the full length of the field. 

I worked it out to around 200 metre a lap around, first time around we did 4 laps and I was blowing out my arse. I was so tired we abandoned the press-ups and burpees. We then did another 4 laps and after a breather we did one more lap as fast as we could. I must admit I was already spent even though I got a bit of a second wind. 

The comical part is next, we walked to the gap in the fence and I knew I'd drop a bollock straight away. The fencing is chamfered one way which means it's much easier getting in than getting out. There wasn't a cat in hells chance I was getting out through that gap. 

My brother is pissing himself and Snapchatting it all, I ended up climbing up the palisade fencing and was going to vault of the sharp point at the top. The problem is I was wearing thin running shoes and with my added weight the fencing was piercing my trainers. There's no way I was going to commit because I'd have been impaled.

In the end my brother got two ladders out for me and saved the day, what have I let myself become. The moral of the story is, get in as best shape as you possibly can, you never know when you'll need it.

I'm weighing now about 112KG, I need to get my arse in to gear or I'll just keep getting bigger and bigger as I get older. 

I don't think I'm eating any more than I used to but my job now is nowhere near as strenuous as my old job, plus the fact that I'm getting older. I'm like a dog though, if food is there I'm scoffing it. 

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 3