Two days in and I’m going mental ( new book time )

Well I’m two days in the house now and I’m going insane ? I’m back to my mechanic job on Saturday but other work has stopped, so I thought I’d start a book I’ve had laying around for a long time and it’s not half bad, it’s just mainly a load of little tails from an old boy poacher, but at the minute it’s beating the repetitive conveyor of doom that is the tv, after I’ve finished it I’ll do the usual and offer it on here if anyone would like a go. It shouldn’t take to long because I’ve got little else to fill my day with, basically I get up, go out on the peddlie bike ? for a bit, depress myself with the news, read for a bit, sleep in my chair, start drinking, I wonder if this is what the life of a dole bum is like?

691D4197-32FB-4B37-8FC5-71D03A1AF723.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My little mate Hugo told his Mam that he wanted a climbing frame like the one at school with a swing, she said to him that they are to expensive at the minute and sent me a picture say can you do this

My mates little girl made me a cake for my first day at work ( even though I’ve worked for him for about the past 8 years ) she said her daddy had to be nice to me because I was helping him because he

Well I’ve done it, I’ve left my mechanic job and I start out in the big wild world on my own tomorrow, fingers crossed ? I’ve made the right decision ?

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Well depends what you work at , when you're doing 12 day fortnight's and 11. Hour days, and it's in some shhit hole food process plant, then nah I'm happy to be off, I only work to live and envy those who take satisfaction and enjoyment from their employment, I take enjoyment from spending time with family friends dogs BBQ garden outdoors etc.

Yeah understand that mate. I know I'm lucky that I do a job that doesn't even seem like work most of the time. Outside, on my own, surrounded by beautiful countryside. I do long hours, often 7 days a week but it's all I've ever wanted.

My office today.

20200326_094843.jpg

Edited by BenBhoy
13 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Yeah understand that mate. I know I'm lucky that I do a job that doesn't even seem like work most of the time. Outside, on my own, surrounded by beautiful countryside. I do long hours, often 7 days a week but it's all I've ever wanted.

My office today.

20200326_094843.jpg

Glad for you buddy but don't break a leg or something otherwise all shepherds will be made to look bad mate!

1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

Glad for you buddy but don't break a leg or something otherwise all shepherds will be made to look bad mate!

Haha yeah that would be about right! 

People still want lamb chops though mate! 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

Ben, how is tb testing going on now nationwide? Do you know?

Testing is carrying on as normal. If coronavirus affects you or vet in some ways that means you don't get them tested in time then you will get placed under movement restrictions as normal BUT you won't lose your BPS and you can still put a claim in. 

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I notice them ewes are keeping well away from you, are they abiding by the social distancing or have you worried them enough that they have keep their distance for other reasons ??

Some lessons are learnt the hard way!!! 

• Haha 2

Day 3 indoors and it isn’t getting any better, I keep looking at the cat and thinking I’m going to put it in an orange T-shirts, give it the run of the house and get the fox caller out, see if I can call it in and let it have it with the nurf gun, just to keep my eye in, I’ve also got my eyes on the hoppers in the garden, thinking of setting a few snares, going old school, I’ve got a few onions and carrots they can have a bath with ?

2C8B1B52-8BAC-4665-9B82-E0FD5A7BC62C.jpeg

• Haha 3
58 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Day 3 indoors and it isn’t getting any better, I keep looking at the cat and thinking I’m going to put it in an orange T-shirts, give it the run of the house and get the fox caller out, see if I can call it in and let it have it with the nurf gun, just to keep my eye in, I’ve also got my eyes on the hoppers in the garden, thinking of setting a few snares, going old school, I’ve got a few onions and carrots they can have a bath with ?

2C8B1B52-8BAC-4665-9B82-E0FD5A7BC62C.jpeg

its gonna be painful this lockdown stav, just walked the golf corse with my lad and the thermal.. only thing I saw were bloody dog walkers?

I might try and tempt the seagulls into the garden tomorrow and let rip with the boys nerf armoury ?

08FFD5AE-2E4D-4BB2-85D1-6CD9BEC81F12.jpeg.9a6127003f2dc3ce5b0cfa649f547504.jpeg

• Like 1