Two days in and I’m going mental ( new book time )

58 minutes ago, Meece said:

Putting a load of magnesium ribbon in a desk and setting light to it. 

Haha I did this. Sat on back seat of school bus (yeah cool kid) old bus with long/wide seats in front with a metal arch as back rest. Girl sat in front of me (Faye something she was English in north Wales so fair game!!) managed to weave magnesium ribbon into her hair and wrap around the metal seat rest. Needless to say bus had to be pulled over due to screaming. That cost me a weeks suspension & and a term of lunchtime detention & litter duty. Still made me a cult hero for about a week!!! 

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Haha 2

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My little mate Hugo told his Mam that he wanted a climbing frame like the one at school with a swing, she said to him that they are to expensive at the minute and sent me a picture say can you do this

My mates little girl made me a cake for my first day at work ( even though I’ve worked for him for about the past 8 years ) she said her daddy had to be nice to me because I was helping him because he

Well I’ve done it, I’ve left my mechanic job and I start out in the big wild world on my own tomorrow, fingers crossed ? I’ve made the right decision ?

Posted Images

We used to have a square vertical tank with locusts in at our biology lab, I opened the flap at the bottom and tipped 'em all out, bouncing round the school for weeks. Never got found out.  Sorry Mr. Wilson (R.I.P.)

Cheers, D.

schools are crap now, my kids dont have a clue when it comes to misbehaving... they come home all sheepish then confess!

im like wtf then semi bolock um for something thats not worthy of a boloking.. good job they take after there mum and not me:victory:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
26 minutes ago, si brown said:

schools are crap now, my kids dont have a clue when it comes to misbehaving... they come home all sheepish then confess!

im like wtf then semi bolock um for something thats not worthy of a boloking.. good job they take after there mum and not me:victory:

Shoes on other foot for me; my daughter comes home saying how naughty some boys have been ("its always the boys daddy") and I get on my high horse about them disrupting class etc.  Then my missus reminds me of how much of a massive gobshite I was at that age! 

• Haha 2

Apparently there is an email doing the rounds warning of the dangers of eating pork & it contributing to the spread of covid-19. Do NOT open this email. 

Its spam.......

• Haha 4

Thats it..........................I have had enough.............................need to go do something.

Got the kayak out and decided to go to the river to try for a catfish................hmmmmmm

IMG-20200328-WA0005_zpsburqf0kv.jpg

?

Phil  

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, philpot said:

Thats it..........................I have had enough.............................need to go do something.

Got the kayak out and decided to go to the river to try for a catfish................hmmmmmm

IMG-20200328-WA0005_zpsburqf0kv.jpg

?

Phil  

Looks like you had a bite or a knock!

• Like 1

Well I think I’m on about day 8 of social isolation now and I’ve turned into a isolation alcoholic, some other good news is that it looks like I’ve just lost my mechanic job because of this bloody virus ?,  turns out most of the staff have been sent to work from home or sent home on the government’s 80%, apparently I’ll be getting a phone call tomorrow saying how important I am to the company in these times and how  I’ll now be put on 5 days a week ( instead of 4 on 4 off ) basic at £9.25 an hour and no shift allowance, ( big pay cut ) I’m looking forward to that phone call and hope it comes after I’ve started drinking due to my language been a lot more colourful after a few, at the minute it’s looking like a bit of time off and then full time at my other job with my mate from the shoot, this little slanty eyed virus is looking like it’s going to change my life forever, maybe it will put things into perspective, I might not have as much money but hopefully I’ll be a lot happier

hope you lot are all keeping well and looking after your loved ones, ?love you all ???

8E622C22-8F21-4625-9085-BDA84942B019.jpeg

• Haha 5

Mate, this bug has put us into a deep depression again. Things are never going to be the same again for a long time. 

I know we joke but this is bad. Bad for them that get the bug and bad for them that don't.

You want to see my works....no hand sanitizer for us workers. They had no paper towels for two days. No masks. They don't give a flying fig about us lads!

One went into isolation and they were sending him stern messages to stop talking to mates at work because we are panicking! No one was panicking...they were worried others may choose to stay away! Selfish heartless b.........s.

Things are so bad they will have to raid the churches and rob their gold soon. You'll see!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Stavross said:

I might not have as much money

Money isn't everything mate............that's what I keep telling my missus anyway!!

Mind you, I also tell her a small willy is just as much fun - don't think she believes that one either!!!! 

Stay safe & happy 

• Haha 3

Well my mate was right, I’ve been told that I’ve been put on 5 days a week and a £100 a week pay cut, starting Monday, so about 90% of the staff have been put on the government 80% and are sat at home been paid more than me, so this is the end of my IVECO career, even the missus said tell them to f*ck off and as she’s the boss that’s what will happen on Monday ?

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Stavross said:

Well my mate was right, I’ve been told that I’ve been put on 5 days a week and a £100 a week pay cut, starting Monday, so about 90% of the staff have been put on the government 80% and are sat at home been paid more than me, so this is the end of my IVECO career, even the missus said tell them to f*ck off and as she’s the boss that’s what will happen on Monday ?

I’m with you on that stav.. cheeky b@stard?
I'm waiting on bojo’s cop out regarding me and pay as he says I can still work and the sites voluntarily shut down is not in the remit?

I'm saving me penny’s and bartering with the shop for ammo? two fixed springers = cartridges 

25 years self employed and never had a penny in handouts and I bet I have to pay more tax for the money I’m not gonna get!!

world full of w@nkers

• Like 3